Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone's locations

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
I notice that the Isle of Dogs is not the capital of Marleybone in Pirate101. If you head to the mainland you will find Marleybone City the real capital. Right now you cant port at it due to an invisible wall near the floating lighthouse. Does anyone think in a future update Pirates might be able to visit Marleybone City?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
justaguest on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
I notice that the Isle of Dogs is not the capital of Marleybone in Pirate101. If you head to the mainland you will find Marleybone City the real capital. Right now you cant port at it due to an invisible wall near the floating lighthouse. Does anyone think in a future update Pirates might be able to visit Marleybone City?
Probably not as that is more the realm of the wizards but frankly, with Blind Mew, nothing would surprise me.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
I think it could be likely because though it IS the Wizard101 Marleybone, Wizard101 takes place far before Pirate101 so it could be possible.