Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Full bank?? Doubt it!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2010
I'm failing in picking up additional items because they are being destroyed due to the fact that my backpack and bank are "FULL". Problem is, there is very little in each including my shared bank. I sell everything I get. I have maybe 3 items in my bank, and I can add one more before it then shuts down and doesn't accept anymore. How can this be?? How can they be full?? My backpack only holds the items I'm currently using. Maybe 8 of them. This trend has been slowly building up. I notice I can only hold less and less items even though I sell everything over the last couple of months. Now I'm afraid I won't be able to get anything at all any more. Then what do I do? Please help.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
try selling stuff you dont like to the bazaar.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
emoore68 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm failing in picking up additional items because they are being destroyed due to the fact that my backpack and bank are "FULL". Problem is, there is very little in each including my shared bank. I sell everything I get. I have maybe 3 items in my bank, and I can add one more before it then shuts down and doesn't accept anymore. How can this be?? How can they be full?? My backpack only holds the items I'm currently using. Maybe 8 of them. This trend has been slowly building up. I notice I can only hold less and less items even though I sell everything over the last couple of months. Now I'm afraid I won't be able to get anything at all any more. Then what do I do? Please help.
Have you checked your shipping and housing items? They can sneak up on you especially when they don't show unless at a housing or ship parts vendor. Or go the the bazaar, then click the triangle in the upper right and check those sections of your backpack. It is nice too that we can get rid of bank stuff in the bazaar, Thanks KingsIsle.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2010
Thanks Chrissy for the tip to look at my "housing items". That's exactly what the problem was. I went to the bazaar and sold it all. Now everything is fine. I totally forgot about those items. Thanks again. I feel like a doofus for missing that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
emoore68 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy for the tip to look at my "housing items". That's exactly what the problem was. I went to the bazaar and sold it all. Now everything is fine. I totally forgot about those items. Thanks again. I feel like a doofus for missing that.
Lol, you are most welcome. We all have those doofus moments, myself very included. It just assures us that the lesson we learned that way will never be forgotten . Just pay it forward and pass on your wisdom and wisdom to others and your strength to those that need it and I will be completely thanked .

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Do you have a membership, or are you buying the zones with crowns? If you get a membership your backpack is 50% larger.
-Lily Evans, level 57

Ensign
Apr 06, 2010
I do have membership, Lily, and I have the extra backpack room. I just totally overlooked the fact that I was getting household items. It finally topped out at 100 and it wouldn't accept anymore items at all. That's when I panicked. Well, dull, I should have known better. At least I do now. Thanks for the reply.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
emoore68 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
i had the exact same moment two weeks ago