Does Underdog drop Houndini Shoes anymore?

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Dec 14, 2013
I know people say they have gotten Houndini Shoes from the Underdog, but since the update I have persistently farmed him to the point his great items (and they are great) are repeating themselves. I am wondering if the update removed the drop of houndini shoes from the UnderDog and if they have been removed from there where else can I get them. I have gotten 4 or more of valiant helmet, 2 plug ugly stove pipe and 4 to 5 of underdog cleaver and a whole bunch of other repeated items and all these repeats make me just wonder if the update changed whether or not he drops the houndini shes or not.
I am not complaining, he drops great items; I just want to know I am not chasing an item from a place that the item is not dropped.

Ty

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
perilousoffington on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I know people say they have gotten Houndini Shoes from the Underdog, but since the update I have persistently farmed him to the point his great items (and they are great) are repeating themselves. I am wondering if the update removed the drop of houndini shoes from the UnderDog and if they have been removed from there where else can I get them. I have gotten 4 or more of valiant helmet, 2 plug ugly stove pipe and 4 to 5 of underdog cleaver and a whole bunch of other repeated items and all these repeats make me just wonder if the update changed whether or not he drops the houndini shes or not.
I am not complaining, he drops great items; I just want to know I am not chasing an item from a place that the item is not dropped.

Ty
Hi Ty, welcome to the message boards. Hopefully Ratbeard can chime in here and verify that the item is still there.

Crush-er
Sep 28, 2009
perilousoffington on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

Ty
I do not believe they changed any gear drops on bosses that existed pre-spring update. It's just your luck of the draw, sorry