Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do think marleybone was better in wizard101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
really i think the marleybone in wizard101 was a little better i doesnt make a sense that there is brick houses on the isle of dogs

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
So what are you saying? The dogs in Marleybone should live in mud huts? No air conditioning? No television or internet? I for one have been crusading all my life for better living conditions for our furry little friends and by golly if they want a brick house then that's ok with me. Seriously though Marleybone in Pirate101 is a masterpiece. Much better than Wizard101's Marleybone where all you do is run around on rooftops. Brick house rooftops.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Yeah their wasn't much we did in marleybone in wizard101 besides go on a chase after meowiarty and defeat the O'Leary gang but in pirate101 we had to help end a war between marleybone and our archenemies the armada and save our old friend cat beard from getting a death sentence and getting his piece of the map (even though it doesn't turn out as expected) plus we got to battle rooke and bishop. We also learned of a knew world rajah and that marleybone controls it, rajah is basically India, and that our parents have been their before which is a good bit of information. And lastly we learned where Bonnie Anne is from (Albion) and that Albion is home of all the foxes and the foxes are treated harshly by the dogs of MB which formed a big criminal society the radicals. If that wasn't enough for you I don't know what to tell you we are probably going back to MB anyways now that we work for her majesties secret services and might visit Albion eventually.
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 61
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
The First Swashbuc... on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
really i think the marleybone in wizard101 was a little better i doesnt make a sense that there is brick houses on the isle of dogs
MB sux altogether. I've never wasted more time running from one dumb NPC to another in all my life. If they're seriously out of ideas, retire the game.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Artistically, the Pirate101 Marleybone is my favorite world in either Pirate101 or Wizard101 (and the only world I have not seen is P101's Aquila). I love the atmosphere they created there - the dark skies, wrecked ships and flickering weapons fire in the skyway itself, the foggy, damp feeling of the Isle of Dogs, etc. - all brilliantly done. I like the Wizard Marleybone, but not nearly as much as the Pirate version.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
TravisJones74 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
MB sux altogether. I've never wasted more time running from one dumb NPC to another in all my life. If they're seriously out of ideas, retire the game.
If you don't like it stop playing its just that simple.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Travis... It appears you must not read what the NPC's are saying or something like that. I may not be in Marleybone yet, but from Wizard101, I have seen a beautiful world with a diversity in voices. With a writer like Blind Mew, Marleybone is sure to be better, even if you are just "running from NPC to NPC".
Level 38 or so Swashy and man I don't like Deacon
P.S. on the topic I might want to get to MB first but I'm sure it'll be equally awesome in both games...

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
well no tv! its just marleybone is suppose to be a city bhut it looks like a town

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
TravisJones74 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Are you kidding me?!
We went on a quest to Save Catbeard from death, we finally battled Rooke and Bishop, helped saved MB from a war that we started from the very beginning, promoted Bonnie, promoted Ratbeard, got TWO new main-story companions like Cat Beard and another one named Gracie, got a piece of the Map...

And on a side note that I found was a improvement, the companions talked more often, we learned more about Bonnie Anne and where she came from, there were more funny moments like Cat Beard's trial and Rat Beard's promotion. And you mean to tell me KI is, "out of ideas?!"

Also, if you hated that world so much, we got to go the Aquila! There's really nothing for you to complain about. What were you really expecting? What more do you possibly want from KI?

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
uhhh ok starting to like the pirate101 marleybone better

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
ii dont hate marleybone in wizard101 its my favorite world in this game its my second favorite

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
well no tv! its just marleybone is suppose to be a city bhut it looks like a town
Well, that's probably because we only see areas like the isle of dogs here in pirate101. In wizard101, we were only in Marleybone City, which you can see on the skyline and on the map. The areas we are in in pirates are supposed to be more outskirts and areas of warehouses outside of the main city. We're pirates! We're supposed to be in some of the more sketchy places.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 53 Musketeer

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Tsk tsk tsk TravisJones74....looks like someone needs a nap. That's why they create such a place as MB...because some of us enjoy running around in it. That's pretty much the point of it all isn't it? To lose yourself in a different world and become part of it? Maybe they will release a new version just for you where there's just one big battle with fireworks and unicorns and dancing dragon ladies..... and then the games over. Oh and ice cream. There would be ice cream there also.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
i dont want you guys to tell me your opinon

Administrator
The First Swashbuc... on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
i dont want you guys to tell me your opinon
. . . And with that, we'll close the thread since the OP does not wish to continue the discussion. Thanks for your feedback, all!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*