Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can someone help me with getting clock parts?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can someone help defeat armada ships to get clockwork parts? I'm a level 59 witchdoctor but my ship's powers are all from port regal skull island because I'm not a high enough nautical level to get marleybone ship equipment so i have to make do with the port regal royal navy ship equipment. please i need help i cant defeat them without getting into a fight

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like you need to work on your nautical xp a bit. I would be more than happy to help you farm ships to get your xp high enough to get the ship you need equiped up.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you so much
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Thank you so much
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson
When and where would you like to meet?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i would like to meet in realm vadima in the isle of dogs docks at 6:30 Central time.
My character's name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson and i have aquilan gear equipped so i'm hard to not notice. I also have a gorgon staff equipped so look for a girl in aquilan gear with a gorgon staff on a manta ray mount.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 60 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
i would like to meet in realm vadima in the isle of dogs docks at 6:30 Central time.
My character's name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson and i have aquilan gear equipped so i'm hard to not notice. I also have a gorgon staff equipped so look for a girl in aquilan gear with a gorgon staff on a manta ray mount.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 60 witch doctor
Sounds good to me but what date?