Can someone help me with getting clock parts?

AuthorMessage
Crush-er
Jan 27, 2013
Can someone help defeat armada ships to get clockwork parts? I'm a level 59 witchdoctor but my ship's powers are all from port regal skull island because I'm not a high enough nautical level to get marleybone ship equipment so i have to make do with the port regal royal navy ship equipment. please i need help i cant defeat them without getting into a fight

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like you need to work on your nautical xp a bit. I would be more than happy to help you farm ships to get your xp high enough to get the ship you need equiped up.

Crush-er
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you so much
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Thank you so much
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson
When and where would you like to meet?

Crush-er
Jan 27, 2013
i would like to meet in realm vadima in the isle of dogs docks at 6:30 Central time.
My character's name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson and i have aquilan gear equipped so i'm hard to not notice. I also have a gorgon staff equipped so look for a girl in aquilan gear with a gorgon staff on a manta ray mount.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 60 witch doctor

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
i would like to meet in realm vadima in the isle of dogs docks at 6:30 Central time.
My character's name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson and i have aquilan gear equipped so i'm hard to not notice. I also have a gorgon staff equipped so look for a girl in aquilan gear with a gorgon staff on a manta ray mount.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 60 witch doctor
Sounds good to me but what date?