Beachhead

AuthorMessage
Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
Okay allot of people found this annoying but to me it really wasn't, it was just long. I was just wondering is this what most people were annoyed about or was it bishop and his shooting machines?

-jack night gale lvl 61 buccaneer

Angel Ambassador
Jul 07, 2013
It was long but it wasn't annoyingly so for me.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Sweet Talker
Jun 23, 2012
I managed to solo three of four parts of it, so I can't say it was all that hard. However, the machines Bishop summoned were annoying. Thank goodness there were walkthroughs.

Dreamy Dreamer
Oct 26, 2012
I want KI to make a change when they say kill all enemies. In the final battle against Bishop, I am pretty sure it's kill all (right?). Well if it is not, sorry guys. Well my best battle happened now. Bishop killed all my companions and had 1000 health remaining. I only had 27. The main reason I was in this stage was because I misunderstood what 'kill all' means. I thought I had to kill his 3 robot spawns as well. So, yes, my weak companions attacked the spawn bots, and as a result died by bishops attack. I am going to start a thread on best battles... Good luck with Rooke if that's next for you!

Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
I want KI to make a change when they say kill all enemies. In the final battle against Bishop, I am pretty sure it's kill all (right?). Well if it is not, sorry guys. Well my best battle happened now. Bishop killed all my companions and had 1000 health remaining. I only had 27. The main reason I was in this stage was because I misunderstood what 'kill all' means. I thought I had to kill his 3 robot spawns as well. So, yes, my weak companions attacked the spawn bots, and as a result died by bishops attack. I am going to start a thread on best battles... Good luck with Rooke if that's next for you!
It is Rooke and thx for the luck I'll have to see your thread