Why is Cool Ranch such a big place?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2010
4
Cool Ranch starts at chapter 9 and goes to chapter 23, that's 15 chapters total. Anybody else find that ANNOYING.

Bold Marcus Nightingale, Level 23

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
88
most likely because the main character Marco Pollo, was born there. your pirate needs to get to el dorado, and marco knew about it the most, why not search his homeworld?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
302
Blind Mew said that Cool Ranch was the first world KI developed for this game. It was originally intended as a future wizard101 world, but they gave it to the pirate101 developers for some reason. Maybe they thought about Cowboy101 before they came up with Pirate. Anyway, Cool Ranch is a big part of the P101 story. Just enjoy the game wherever you are. When you finally get to max level on all your pirates, the game gets less interesting. We just Farm, do PvP, and wait for new content.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
22
that and it is based on the wild west so you have lots of ideas such as the bison and the original inhabitants

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
97
The way I see it, Cool Ranch is roughly 1/3 of the storyline in terms of progressing, so it needs to be at least that big when you think about it.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
7
When I was done with cool ranch, it took me like one month to complete with some help

Eager Garrett Yellowfish level 65

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
140
Sir That Guy on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
most likely because the main character Marco Pollo, was born there. your pirate needs to get to el dorado, and marco knew about it the most, why not search his homeworld?
he was born in valencia
it is so long because that was the first world designed

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
he was born in valencia
it is so long because that was the first world designed
I think it's actually cool ranch. I think your mistaking that he was buried in Valencia.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
177
sparticus32 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I think it's actually cool ranch. I think your mistaking that he was buried in Valencia.
You're right.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
57
Moushka9123 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Cool Ranch starts at chapter 9 and goes to chapter 23, that's 15 chapters total. Anybody else find that ANNOYING.

Bold Marcus Nightingale, Level 23
beacaus in the next party after the middle you have to start to get strong or you can never be strong in aquila or you will be level 40 and the enemys are 60

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
Because cool ranch was the first world KI was writing.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
21
I do agree that Cool Ranch is a huge world and is way to long. You start cool ranch at about level 15 to 34. That is a lot of levels. Cool ranch also stops and makes you go to port regel before you go to Tumbleweed and it is annoying. Tumbleweed is my favorite skyway! I did cool ranch with my friend and it took us about a month to finish. I mean 5 skyways? I do understand its Marco Pollo's homeworld but its way to long. Monquista and Valencia were short and now a world about 10 times the both of them combined?
The main reason is probably that Cool Ranch was the first world KI was writing and they made it extremely huge. Please take out a skyway or take out some quests. I only have one character pass Cool Ranch ( my Level 65) and I am trying to get my level 30 to get pass Fort Elena.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
Cool Ranch was originally planned for wizard101 as part of a future storyline. However, they moved it to pirate 101 as part of the storyline. I know it's a huge world and takes months of dedication to finish this world,even with help with other players. Remember it takes lots of determination and patience to pass this world. It's wroth it because in my opinon there is something,for everyone to enjoy in this huge and diverse world of the old west. That's what keeps my pirates stay in focus.

From the looks of it cool ranch is currently the largest world in the spiral,perhaps of all time.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
208
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Cool Ranch was originally planned for wizard101 as part of a future storyline. However, they moved it to pirate 101 as part of the storyline. I know it's a huge world and takes months of dedication to finish this world,even with help with other players. Remember it takes lots of determination and patience to pass this world. It's wroth it because in my opinon there is something,for everyone to enjoy in this huge and diverse world of the old west. That's what keeps my pirates stay in focus.

From the looks of it cool ranch is currently the largest world in the spiral,perhaps of all time.
Hopefully of all time. I couldn't stand another one as long as this...