Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where is Dan Drake!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 26, 2010
I am a level 65 and I have one cool ranch mission left its to find the solitude chick. my brother who is also a level 65 told me that dan drake in tumbleweed has the mission to do solitude. he said he was next to a cactus. I checked where he said it was but he's not there. I'm on Aquali I don't have time to check all of cool ranch for him. he used be next to a cactus to left of the entrance of tumbleweed. he isn't there anymore. where did he go!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
bullydaddy on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 65 and I have one cool ranch mission left its to find the solitude chick. my brother who is also a level 65 told me that dan drake in tumbleweed has the mission to do solitude. he said he was next to a cactus. I checked where he said it was but he's not there. I'm on Aquali I don't have time to check all of cool ranch for him. he used be next to a cactus to left of the entrance of tumbleweed. he isn't there anymore. where did he go!!!!!!!!
I know this is a bit off topic but do you think he could be related to Maliestier and Cyrus drake?! Sorry if you don't like wizard101 references but I was just thinking.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
if you did the solitude quest hes not there anymore

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Magnificent Kiley on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I know this is a bit off topic but do you think he could be related to Maliestier and Cyrus drake?! Sorry if you don't like wizard101 references but I was just thinking.
I believe that one is simply that he is a duck and a male duck is called a drake.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
I believe that one is simply that he is a duck and a male duck is called a drake.
Really? Hm ... I learn something new every day ... if not every hour lol

Fair Ashley Holystone