Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Hungry Like A Wolf(Quest)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2009
The quest is listed and i wanted to know why 8. Its already hard enough to get one stripped bumbaloon with addition of 3 other buffallon. They all are so its hard enough to keep my health and companions up when i am only a .

P/S. So I wanted to know when you revive your companions what is that subtract mean on the top. I always wondered if it was bad for you to have it. I checked the tips but they don't say.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sabelo101 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
The quest is listed and i wanted to know why 8. Its already hard enough to get one stripped bumbaloon with addition of 3 other buffallon. They all are so its hard enough to keep my health and companions up when i am only a .

P/S. So I wanted to know when you revive your companions what is that subtract mean on the top. I always wondered if it was bad for you to have it. I checked the tips but they don't say.
Hi Sabelo, Welcome to the message boards. There are several threads regarding those pesky bumbaloons and how to tackle them. Reading this great article in the May newsletter from our One-Eyed Jack will give you just the tips you need to get that herd under control.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I had trouble with the bumbaloons too but I got through it by asking for help with some higher level friends. But I'm level 59 now so if you need help i can help you i will meet you in the bison village docks on Monday January 13 2014 at 4:59 Central time.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I had this same problem with my Privateer. I did it WAY faster with my Swashbuckler (probably because he was level 27 and all my companions are 24 or higher) because I did so many side quests and gained 3 or 4 levels. I always go for the Striped Bumbaloon first, and my Musketeers always give the most damage. it seems like my or companions always give less damage because of armor, and guns seem to penetrate it easier, so I would put musketeers higher on your roster.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
If you need help find my character in bison village docks. My character's name is Faithful Tatiana Jackson.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson