Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

scorpion rock cave

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 30, 2014
I have tried like 50 times to beat scorpion rock cave every time I am defeated. the boss battle has the queen scorpion and 4 minions and there is only me and 3 companions, every time I try the scorpions focus on one at a time and is really annoying.

if this could be nerfed that would be helpful

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
tech589 on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
I have tried like 50 times to beat scorpion rock cave every time I am defeated. the boss battle has the queen scorpion and 4 minions and there is only me and 3 companions, every time I try the scorpions focus on one at a time and is really annoying.

It is a difficult battle but it is doable even for a solo player. What is your level & your companion's levels? ( hint: do some side quests to raise your level, put a few companions to plunderin' or brawlin' ). What's your class? All these things can affect the battle.
Do you have friends on the same quest or have finished it? Or you can ask for help here & a friendly marauder can come to the rescue.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
I beat Scorpius on my first try on two accounts (solo). It is a very intimidating battle, but it can easily be done without losing a companion. The only reason you are having trouble is because you are too low of a level. You have to make sure you do most of the games side quests. If you do, you and your companions will always be a few levels higher than enemies making it hard to lose. If you don't, it will be almost impossible to make it through Mooshu solo.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
tech589 on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:

It's very doable, but please be sure that you've done (as so many have suggested) several side quests to get your level up. And level your companions, too. It's beatable with the right level character.