Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Real stuff in pirate101 cool ranch edition

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
First of all I love cool ranch because I am a huge western fan so here we go:) :
1. Cool ranch is the flavor of a dorito chip
2. Hidden valley ranch is a ranch dressing
3. I think rooster cog burn is based off a movie character
4. Nurse Quinn is based off of I think it's called doctor Quinn medicine woman ( correct me if I'm wrong)
5. Sun dance Kidd and butch chickadee are based off of sun dance kid and butch Cassidy leaders of the wild bunch gang there's two
6. Jesse and frank cranes are obviously Jesse and frank James
7. I'm thinking huck sawyer is a reference to two characters from the book Tom Sawyer
8. Billy the kid is an actual outlaw that didn't turn good ok?
9. Buffalo bill was a show shooter
10. Amy Oakley is most likely Annie Oakley who performed in buffalo bills shows
11. The lost ranger is the Lone Ranger
12.tyson is a reference to the Tyson chicken brand lol
13. Jane canary I think is a Terence to some one
14. El toro reminds me of the texans mascot GO TEXANS
15. Black Bart reminds me of the gentleman bandit black Bart
16. And My favorite reference Santa Rana is actually Santa Ana infamous Mexican president who gave Texas unfair taxes and treatment
There you go if there's anymore please post below

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
First of all I love cool ranch because I am a huge western fan so here we go:) :
1. Cool ranch is the flavor of a dorito chip
2. Hidden valley ranch is a ranch dressing
3. I think rooster cog burn is based off a movie character
4. Nurse Quinn is based off of I think it's called doctor Quinn medicine woman ( correct me if I'm wrong)
5. Sun dance Kidd and butch chickadee are based off of sun dance kid and butch Cassidy leaders of the wild bunch gang there's two
6. Jesse and frank cranes are obviously Jesse and frank James
7. I'm thinking huck sawyer is a reference to two characters from the book Tom Sawyer
8. Billy the kid is an actual outlaw that didn't turn good ok?
9. Buffalo bill was a show shooter
10. Amy Oakley is most likely Annie Oakley who performed in buffalo bills shows
11. The lost ranger is the Lone Ranger
12.tyson is a reference to the Tyson chicken brand lol
13. Jane canary I think is a Terence to some one
14. El toro reminds me of the texans mascot GO TEXANS
15. Black Bart reminds me of the gentleman bandit black Bart
16. And My favorite reference Santa Rana is actually Santa Ana infamous Mexican president who gave Texas unfair taxes and treatment
There you go if there's anymore please post below
I have the best one ever, here I go... there actually was horses in the old west! boom unknown fact

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Everyone of the Magnificent Seven (except maybe Timmy, I'm not sure.) was based off some Old West figure. The ones I know are Bat Masterson, named after Bat Masterson, Buffalo Bill, well, you know. Billy the kidd was based on the outlaw, Billy the Kid. The founder, Wyatt Chirp, was named after Wyatt Earp, one of the lawmen in the infamous shootout at the OK Corral. Duck Holiday is named for Doc Holiday, another one of the lawmen there.