Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2009
Hi there, wondering if anyone can help me.

I have just completed the bird with no name in the cave with no name quest. Talked to Rooster Cogburn & received Cogburn Companion. I was not given another quest & only have the Dixie Chicks quest in my quest box. I can't get assess to Tumbelweed, Haunted Skyway, Or Port Regal because I need to complete more quests ( that I don't have ) before I can go to either place. I am stuck & can not progress until I am given quests. Can you pleas help? Thank You.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I am not sure where you are in the main line. I'm not even sure that getting Rooster Cogburn is in the main line.

Try Raven Eyes in the Bison Village. He can usually put you on the right path. Also check all the NPCs in Cooper's Roost and Santa Pollo.

Did you talk with Brother Owl (Gold Creek), Sister Sky Snake (either Bison Village or Isle de los Muertos), and Brother Wolf (Scorpion Rock)?

If those don't work, please note down the last 10 to 15 quests started and/or finished (preferably finished). This information can be found under the Hook drop down menu when you click on view all Notifications. You can also contact support and I'm sure that they could help you.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Administrator
KingLear01 above has some great suggestions!

If you're still stuck and can't find your main quest, please feel free to contact support@pirate101.com, and they will help you get back on track.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*