Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost Main Quest In Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
Hello my pirate Two-Faced Richard Bowman at level 22 and is a musketeer has a problem, I can't break into Castillo Sapo because I lost my main quest and I already defeated El Guapo. So after I left the game the next day I logged on I couldn't find my main quest! I have been trying to figure this out but I'm stuck. Please help me.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
lego604 on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
Hello my pirate Two-Faced Richard Bowman at level 22 and is a musketeer has a problem, I can't break into Castillo Sapo because I lost my main quest and I already defeated El Guapo. So after I left the game the next day I logged on I couldn't find my main quest! I have been trying to figure this out but I'm stuck. Please help me.
Yarr! Welcome to the message boards, lego604! Try following the wiki quests, here is where you probably left off:
www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Tax_Relief
Have you talked to El Toro yet? If not, just redo it possibly and talk to El Toro again. If that doesn't work, just send a ticket. I might not be as much help, but just try. And are you sure you don't see any quest with a trophy near the name? That means storyline.

I wanna get to 100 posts

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did this on my witchdoctor the first time I did El Guapo. I forgot to talk to El Toro before leaving.

You just need to repeat the El Guapo battle and remember not to port out or anything. Look for El Toro just inside the door of the shack and speak with him to pick up the quest line again.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Yarr! Welcome to the message boards, lego604! Try following the wiki quests, here is where you probably left off:
www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Tax_Relief
Have you talked to El Toro yet? If not, just redo it possibly and talk to El Toro again. If that doesn't work, just send a ticket. I might not be as much help, but just try. And are you sure you don't see any quest with a trophy near the name? That means storyline.

I wanna get to 100 posts
It sounds like you got stuck in the Quest Tax Relief. I recommend going to Don Oscar Gutierrez (he's the person who gave you the Quest) in Santa Pollo. If he has either an Exclamation Mark or Question Mark over his head that is not grayed out (like you've talked to him before), then talk to him. Otherwise, go to Banditoad Gultch and look at the Guard Towers (might be called Watch Towers, I don't remember). Destroy any still standing and defeat El Guapo again. If all five are destroyed, look for El Toro near the last Guard Tower that you destroyed before entering El Guapo's Hideout and talk to him. If he isn't there, I think you will have to fight El Guapo again and then talk to him. He's the person that will end the Quest Tax Relief and send you on to Castillo Sapo.

If that doesn't work, contact support by clicking on Contact Support under the Help Menu (the Orange Question Mark above) or sending an e-mail to support@pirate101.com. If you click on Contact Support, you will need to tell them the name of your Pirate that is having the problem and repeat what you said here in the Forum. If you send an e-mail, you will need to include the name you sign into your Pirate101 Account with (NOT your password) and the information mentioned previously. It can take them 24 to 48 hours to respond (maybe longer if on a holiday or weekend), so be patient.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
I tried all that stuff a few minutes ago and I know that I did it.When I went to El Guapo's hideout there was another player there. While I was looking at him he started the sigel (sorry for my spelling if I spell stuff wrong) countdown so I went and helped him.Five minutes later we finished and turns out he was on track of the quest for Tax Relief.
I was looking at him again he was probably talking to EL Toro then he went to talk to him again then he left and I remember doing that so, I followed him. He went to the skyway as did I and he went to Castillio Sapo and I was supposed to be here but one problem, there was no sigel. Then I looked at my quests and I didn't see Tax relief there or Toro Unleashed. I don't want to delete this character because I spent a the Cutthroat bundle on him and crowns. All my other pirates are still in skull island skyway.

Two-Faced Richard Bowman level 23

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
To The Helpful Pirate
I tried your link but I didn't show up and My membership might run out soon. Also I love pirate 101 it is my favorite game so please help me
again Two-Faced Richard Bowman

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
lego604 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
To The Helpful Pirate
I tried your link but I didn't show up and My membership might run out soon. Also I love pirate 101 it is my favorite game so please help me
Did you go back into El Guapo's shack? Is El Toro standing there?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
That "link" is an e-mail address that your are supposed to send an e-mail to from your mail system. It is not a true link that you can click on. You can either retype it into the e-mail you are sending or copy it and paste it into the e-mail form (don't copy the period at the end of the sentence).

If you have trouble with that, send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com with the same information mentioned previously with the addition that this in reference to Pirate101.

You don't have to be a member to contact support about a problem you are having with the game. They will be able to help you get your Character back on track.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2015
lego604 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
To The Helpful Pirate
The link is to email. It might bring up your email program, it might not. Copy and paste it and send the email to support with the name of your character. They will be able to help, but be patient as it may take a day or two before you hear back.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
Hello again, I sent a message to Pirate 101 a more than a week ago and I haven't found out a way to help me and I still don't know what to do. Also if your wondering no, I still haven't got a message from Pirate 101 yet.

Two-Face Richard Bowman level 23

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

Please check your email for a reply to your support ticket. Make sure to double check your spam folder.

Also, make sure you are sending the email from the email address attached to your game account so that we know it is you.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 28, 2015
I lost my main quest in puerto mico after getting my other new ship help!

,Nicole- level 16 swashbuckler

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Dark Nicole on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
I lost my main quest in puerto mico after getting my other new ship help!

,Nicole- level 16 swashbuckler
Have you tried going back to Hooktail in Puerto Mico? If he doesn't have anything for you, you're next goal should be to talk to Queen Eleanor in Zenda in Monquista.

If that doesn't help contact support using the information above.