Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

looking for help....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2010
looking for and in need of help with cool ranch dungeon. ideally a the higher the level the better. style or character doesnt matter. cheers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Elliot82 on Feb 22, 2020 wrote:
looking for and in need of help with cool ranch dungeon. ideally a the higher the level the better. style or character doesnt matter. cheers.
Which dungeon? You need to give more info, mate: like what time ( & time zone and server ) And have you tried the team up option?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Which Cool Ranch dungeon? What time of day do you play?

Details are helpful.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2010
lol i actually tryed it solo and found i could do it. the team up option rarely works for me. for the realm, i happy to go in any as long as not crowded. And my time zone is GMT.
ty for both responces.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Elliot82 on Feb 27, 2020 wrote:
lol i actually tryed it solo and found i could do it. the team up option rarely works for me. for the realm, i happy to go in any as long as not crowded. And my time zone is GMT.
ty for both responces.
Lol, Greenwich Mean Time, if I'm right? A little hard for us Yanks! I'm very glad you were able to solo it!

Ensign
Nov 09, 2010
well it me again....looking for help in a dungeon in cool ranch, called crypts. again team up not really working for me. happy to be or to go to any realm as long as not full.
As for time...12pm -10pm GMT.
any help appriciated(ps bored with wizard101 lol)