Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help with cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
can someone help me finish Cool Ranch? Im currently defeating those pesky Darkmoor ships and im worried that im not gonna get El Toro in time so can someone help finish cool ranch so i can get El Toro,defeat Deacon,and at least see Mooshu. Preferably someone who is max level

Note:my membership ends on the 23rd so can someone help
Another Note: im only allowed on my laptop on Friday,Saturday,and Sunday so yeah

Two-Faced Flint Spinnaker Level 22
"Never Fear a witch is here"
(nice catchphrase right )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thenilesmaster on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
can someone help me finish Cool Ranch? Im currently defeating those pesky Darkmoor ships and im worried that im not gonna get El Toro in time so can someone help finish cool ranch so i can get El Toro,defeat Deacon,and at least see Mooshu. Preferably someone who is max level

Another Note: im only allowed on my laptop on Friday,Saturday,and Sunday so yeah

I have a suggestion to perhaps ease some of your timing stress. On the days when you do not have access to computer, you could possibly do some odd jobs and earn some money and get yourself another month. It's just under 10.00 for another month of membership, then you can quest and relax and know you will get through in time.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
i can help because im stuck too my name is genorous angel whitman and meet me at bison village on the 28 because its the only day i can play so far

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
o sorry i forgot your membership ends on the 23 sorry i cant help

First Mate
May 01, 2012

If you are fighting Darkmoor Ships, then you are only about half way through Cool Ranch and you get El Toro when you are almost done with Cool Ranch. You still have to go through Tumbleweed and the Haunted Skyway.

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
Have you completed the Miranda dungeon yet? If you have, then you should have El Toro by now.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013

I can help you, meet me on server Dryad at 5:00 East Coast U.S Time (I have no idea what the time zone is called) this Friday, preferably. My name is Leo, and I am a Level 59 and my First Mate is Ratbeard: Rat Admiral. See you soon! (BTW Nice catchphrase )

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
P.S. Let's meet in Cooper's Roost. (Sorry forgot to add that)