Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long is port regal skyway?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
My level 28 Witchdoctor is helping captain dan at the moment. I'm about to get to port regal how long would it take if I play for 2-3 hours a day I really want to go back to cool ranch to go to tumbleweed

Shy LenoraJackson

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you don't do any side quests, you should be able to finish in a couple of days.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
p101lover on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
My level 28 Witchdoctor is helping captain dan at the moment. I'm about to get to port regal how long would it take if I play for 2-3 hours a day I really want to go back to cool ranch to go to tumbleweed

Shy LenoraJackson
-SPOILERS-
Helping Captain Dan is a pain, but after you get Bastillo, you will be taken to Governor Stanley. In your first few hours, you SHOULD be able to get to Catbeard, and the next day you should be able to have defeated all the ships. I think at most it would take you 3 or 4 days, so not very long at all. Hope you have fun! Fort Elena is a very fun dungeon, and once you get there I hope you'll have a good time.

Have a fantastic week and good luck!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Prawns Medalist

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
It took me around a full day, doing it solo.
On my Swashbuckler, I did it with a friend, and it took me around two hours. If you want it to last, go solo. If you want to hurry and get to Tumbleweed (which I do not blame you for), then go with two friends or so.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
p101lover on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:

Shy LenoraJackson
Well, it depends if you do side quests or not. w/o side quests it would take about 1 and a half days, if you do them it should 2-3 days.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If your Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne reach the level for their second promotion, you'll need to return to Port Regal anyway. I suggest you take your time and do those side quests ( most of which are very short ) and gain that extra XP for Tumbleweed.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
Thanx just finished up port regal! I loved it and my favorite part of the game so far! I loved the break from cool ranch