Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how hard can captin blood be

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
I think people will need poision and a friend

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
deacon433 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I think people will need poision and a friend
TC's aren't available yet and GemoftheSpiral soloed it. I'll even do it with my lvl 50 and give you the link to my video.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Sniper Rose on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
TC's aren't available yet and GemoftheSpiral soloed it. I'll even do it with my lvl 50 and give you the link to my video.
TCs? this isnt W101. does that even have anything to do with the question?

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on May 20, 2013 wrote:
TCs? this isnt W101. does that even have anything to do with the question?
Wow.
Just wow.

Ensign
May 26, 2013
Besides Captain Blood is not really that hard, (but his dungeon is, it takes 2 hours to finish!) he just leaves flames behind (which are annoying) and he spawns more undead enemies after about 5 turns. Brave Victor Silver

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Does TC stand for Taco Champion? I just fought Blood a little more than an hour ago, but I had the help of my level 65 friend (I could hardly even get to Blood!) and we did it in no time flat. It was either two or three rounds, but I know he didn't have the chance to spawn any more bad guys. As long as you've got friends, you'll never have any trouble throughout the game!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Does TC stand for Taco Champion? I just fought Blood a little more than an hour ago, but I had the help of my level 65 friend (I could hardly even get to Blood!) and we did it in no time flat. It was either two or three rounds, but I know he didn't have the chance to spawn any more bad guys. As long as you've got friends, you'll never have any trouble throughout the game!
I did it solo. It's hard even for me.