Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Helpful hints

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
I just got to Cool Ranch and completed the first dungeon, and noticed a few important things to have while doing Cool Ranch. Read To Bottom

1. Leveled Companions and Useful Skills
-such as levels close to yours
-skills such as Double Tap, Bladestorm, Repel Borders, Relentless, and Overwatch
2. High Level Pets
-very helpful, as they can come in at any round
3. High Dodge, Health, and Attack
-Dodge: if your enemies can't hit you, you'll last longer
-Health: the more, the better!
-Attack: you will be able to eliminate your enemies quicker
4. When Starting, be around Level 16
-this will make it easier
5. Never Get Stressed Out!
-if you simply get stressed out at everything, you'll think it's harder than it really is!

Hope this helps
-Perilous Zoe Nightingale, Level 16

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I just got to Cool Ranch and completed the first dungeon, and noticed a few important things to have while doing Cool Ranch. Read To Bottom

-skills such as Double Tap, Bladestorm, Repel Borders, Relentless, and Overwatch
2. High Level Pets
-if you simply get stressed out at everything, you'll think it's harder than it really is!

Hope this helps
It is very nice of you to give some advice to players who are starting Cool Ranch Athena although I have completed Cool Ranch on every class it was quite a pain as I did it all before there were further improvements which made it harder.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:

2. High Level Pets

Hope this helps
Great List and very helpful.

I would make two possible additions to the list:

1) Accuracy especially for Musketeers and Witchdoctors. This allows them to hit more often and not Fizzle!

2) Spirited for Musketeers, Witchdoctors, and Privateers. These three types of Companions use Spirited in either damage or if the attack even hits! Spirited also seems to increase the amount of damage done by anyone on your team.