Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help !!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2015
Hi , Im in cool ranch and i have aproblem with my avatar because she still wear that money mask that you find in the chest in the Monquista's library and i don't know how to take it off , my avatar appears with it everywhere even in Skull Island , i don't know what to do

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Go to your Backpack and check what you are wearing for an eye patch. Maybe you have a Monkey Mask equipped and that is why you are seeing a Monkey Mask on your character.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
CandiceS on May 19, 2016 wrote:
Hi , Im in cool ranch and i have aproblem with my avatar because she still wear that money mask that you find in the chest in the Monquista's library and i don't know how to take it off , my avatar appears with it everywhere even in Skull Island , i don't know what to do
Check the badge you have equipped
I cannot recall the name but there is a badge which forces you to equip the monkey mask so just switch to another badge or have no badge

Hope this helps

Commodore
May 31, 2009
CandiceS on May 19, 2016 wrote:
That particular mask is tied to a badge you receive in Monquista; equip a different badge and the mask should go away. If it doesn't, I would contact support.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
If you have the badge Opposition Champion equipped it will automatically give you the monkey mask.