Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haunted Skyway too Hard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
hey guys i need some help with haunted skyway its to hard i will be in Catbeard realm top choice and if not the one lower meet me by the life fountain please help Daring Brandon Vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If you wish to arrange a meet up you need to supply the date, the time and time zone you are in, the realm and the exact place you will be waiting to meet. You supplied the realm and place but we need the other three too.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
what exactly is too hard? if your having battle trouble, all i can say is level up a few times and try again. if your having ship combat trouble, may i suggest the bison galleon in tumbleweed. i bought it and i actually started winning nautical battles

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Alright I just got there wellington actually just did so I don't know whether I'll have trouble with haunted skyway or not why not a stormgate to dark moor there. Actually it would be a pain to get there

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013