Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good swashbuckler companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 06, 2016
I feel like swashbucklers tend to not get the best companions. I'm level 43 and I was wondering what companions are good. So far I'm just using Sarah, Fan, and Bonnie as my main team.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ZestyJeff1 on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
I feel like swashbucklers tend to not get the best companions. I'm level 43 and I was wondering what companions are good. So far I'm just using Sarah, Fan, and Bonnie as my main team.
Swashbuckler + good in a sentence is a redundancy. All swashbucklers are good. Haven't you promoted El Toro yet? In MooShu you'll be recruiting Monkey King ( fair ), A Yakooza ( fair ) Ju Hao ( pretty good ) and Shiruku Nekko ( best ).
Keeping Froggo, Toreador, and Monquistador Explorer leveled and handy will help you very much, I consider these very good companions.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
ZestyJeff1 on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
My dream team is El Toro (after you promote him), Sarah Steele and Bonnie Anne. If you like Fan better than Sarah you could switch Sarah out for Fan.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Currently my buckler is around your level and i use toro, fan, and sarah in that Order.. I feel like toro and fan are staples but if you want a cheezy 3rd compabion instead of sarah.. Buy nausica, or just use bonnie. I dont use bonnie on my swah and i dont like repel on steele and am going to get that lvl 72 nausica soon.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I just use El Toro, Subodai and Bonnie Anne (Since this is my second playthrough im lvl 48, on my main account im lvl 70)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate0702 on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
I just use El Toro, Subodai and Bonnie Anne (Since this is my second playthrough im lvl 48, on my main account im lvl 70)
Welcome to the message boards, pirate0702! Subodai is an excellent companion.