Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

finding better gear in cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2014
I cant find any good gear and i don't know witch gear is good! Some one please help me figure out witch gear is good and how to find it! (in haunted skyway collecting cards)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
BlitzBomber937 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I cant find any good gear and i don't know witch gear is good! Some one please help me figure out witch gear is good and how to find it! (in haunted skyway collecting cards)
Hi Blitz Bomber, welcome to the message boards.

Here is a great guide to bosses and the great gear they drop.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
BlitzBomber937 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Have you done the dungeon on Miranda yet? I'm pretty sure Captain Blood can drop a piece of gear that has a pretty good card on it. I think it's blood of flame(?) not really sure though.

Also, have you defeated Deacon yet? I'm pretty sure he drops some elite armada gear. Both of these dungeons are in Miranda, so if you haven't done them yet, you will soon

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 50

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Well if your looking for cards i suggest going to central wiki