Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Don and Carolina:What chapter is their wedding?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I don't want to spoil cool ranch for anyone so I'm using the aliases of these characters.
If they get married in the game what chapter is it because I love love stories like theirs and it really is a question in my head so can someone help me figure it out?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
They get married, but you don't go to the wedding. When you go to recruit a certain someone ( trumpet plays ) you will see Carolina in her wedding gown, that's all.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
They get married, but you don't go to the wedding. When you go to recruit a certain someone ( trumpet plays ) you will see Carolina in her wedding gown, that's all.
OH, now I get it...why do they call her Carolina instead of umm... you know, no spoilers, anyway?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
orangeapplett on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
OH, now I get it...why do they call her Carolina instead of umm... you know, no spoilers, anyway?
When Carolina ( her true name ) left Santo Pollo to pursue her dream of being a hero, the pirates of Flotsam gave her a nickname.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
orangeapplett on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
The slideshow at El Toro's Papa's tomb will explain that.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
You make it to the reception!It takes thm several books to get married,though,you do make sure they meet,finally,and the wedding probably never would've happened without you...

And to answer your other question,Carolina is her real name,and she only took the title of Mustang Sally after she moved to Skull Island...

And yes,I realize others already responded,but..but...but...I like talking about the story,ok?

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Um guys I'm just wondering, when my pirate was like, level 15 or something, I went to Flotsam and saw Mustang Sally. It said that her and One-Eyed Jack were married. That just confused me. Was Mustang Sally really One-Eyed Jack's wife?

Lindsey lvl 43

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CatLover138 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
Um guys I'm just wondering, when my pirate was like, level 15 or something, I went to Flotsam and saw Mustang Sally. It said that her and One-Eyed Jack were married. That just confused me. Was Mustang Sally really One-Eyed Jack's wife?

Lindsey lvl 43
I think you're confused, the story line never says that Sally and Jack are married. He sends you to Sally ( who is living in the flop-house ) to get you out of the way.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CatLover138 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:

Lindsey lvl 43
That's news to me. Here is the dialog from that quest and I don't see it.