Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Does Deputy Ashe Crit alot for you?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
264
Deputy Ashe is the first Mini Boss you face in Miranda, the first battle
He seems to like Bonnie, and whenever he attacks it's always a mega hit, and on my privateer, my heals are too weak to even help her survive.

Does he Critical Frenzy for you guys too?

(I wouldn't have this problem if El Toro knew how to relentless)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
I wouldn't remember if he criticaled a lot but if he likes your Bonnie then just don't use your Bonnie

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
264
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I wouldn't remember if he criticaled a lot but if he likes your Bonnie then just don't use your Bonnie
The problem is I don't have a decent musketeer sub for Bonnie, I like Bonnie because of Burst Fire II, Overwatch II and Quick Draw can usually deal 300+ in a round, If I can find a decent sub for Bonnie I could easily do it, but the only other musketeer I have is a bison that's epics are trash.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
witchdoctor of awe... on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
The problem is I don't have a decent musketeer sub for Bonnie, I like Bonnie because of Burst Fire II, Overwatch II and Quick Draw can usually deal 300+ in a round, If I can find a decent sub for Bonnie I could easily do it, but the only other musketeer I have is a bison that's epics are trash.
Then don't use Bonnie, maybe try old scratch his buff will improve your heals, he has improved mojo blast and can get mojo echo when attacking he also has a summon, I reccomend replacing Bonnie and especially reccomend you use old scratch instead

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
264
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
Then don't use Bonnie, maybe try old scratch his buff will improve your heals, he has improved mojo blast and can get mojo echo when attacking he also has a summon, I reccomend replacing Bonnie and especially reccomend you use old scratch instead
Repeating yourself, Old Scratch doesn't deal more damage and accuracy is worse.
I'm thinking about just rushing with Bucs and Toro since Bucs get health and deal more damage at half health.