Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dixie Chicks Scorpian Rock

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
Help! I went all over that rock and I can't find it. Is there a battle there that I have to complete first? If so, does anyone know where I get the quest from? Thanx!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessRowan on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Help! I went all over that rock and I can't find it. Is there a battle there that I have to complete first? If so, does anyone know where I get the quest from? Thanx!
You have to go inside the cave. You can't really do the Dixie Chicks without doing the quests. There are a couple that you cannot get into unless you are doing the quest. Scorpion Rock is one and Burley's Gold is needed for Solitude entry. The quest True Love Triumphs from Don Rafale will give it to you and also the I believe there is another one from the postmaster or the doctor in Cooper's roost about a carrier lost in there. Start the dungeon but you don't have to fight anyone for the chick. Just look around inside that cave and watch out for the scorpions.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
you get the quest from prospector zeke in gold creek big sky cool ranch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'll give you a hint - the chick is in the first part of the cave, and well hidden.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on May 16, 2014 wrote:
I'll give you a hint - the chick is in the first part of the cave, and well hidden.
The Barkley square rolling stone is hard i found it where i thought a surprise chest was