Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did anyone know this?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
At deacon there's these bamboo like barrels, if you break them those skeletal samoori like things pop out and fight with you (allies not enemy's) did anyone know this? Btw it helps the armada can keep off of you and they can help you kill them. But you can't control them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
At deacon there's these bamboo like barrels, if you break them those skeletal samoori like things pop out and fight with you (allies not enemy's) did anyone know this? Btw it helps the armada can keep off of you and they can help you kill them. But you can't control them.
Yup I found out by accident with a stray bomb and I quickly freed the others. Great idea to post this so others who don't know will be well informed.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Yup I found out by accident with a stray bomb and I quickly freed the others. Great idea to post this so others who don't know will be well informed.
I found out when. Was trying to go the other way around, you know not straight. There in there lvl 30's (37 I think) so they should do good. But the bad thing is if your with allot of people they take up space so I would summon them when you break the battle if it's just you or you and another person,

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
say what?! OK i'm gonna have to do that boss again to check that out

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Seriously.I can't believe I didn't know that! ( No wonder I had such a hard time on my first time through, a long time ago may i add.)

Noble Ryan Thompson 65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Super interesting i did it without them but i might go back to see that i guess marco pollo left his dead crew in the barrels

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
I remember them! When I redid that fight they didn't appear the second time... :( I could have used the extra help!