Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch tough?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Hey,you finding Cool Ranch tough?If you are here are a few tips.

1. Try to stay calm

2. If your butt's kicked by Banditoad's get a companion that is a (musketeer).

3.And most of all,stay calm and have fun!

Good luck

I'm a level 22 right now and am trying to find El Toro.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
I already got El Toro because i'm level 50. He promotes at level 40 so I already promoted him.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
If i sent the first message, ignore it XD. So i already have El Toro. He promotes at level 40. So i'm level 50. I already promoted El Toro. He is so awesome! i think at level 39 or less like 36 you get El Toro. You have to be in Haunted Skyway, that will tell you you are close to El Toro. I like El Toro so much, he is my firstmate!IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE STUCK GETTING DEACON IN HAUNTED SKYWAY WITH EL TORO, STAY CALM, OR GET SOMEONE TO HELP YOU, OR GET DEACON FIRST!!!! YOU WILL COMPLETE IT IF YOU GET DEACON FIRST!!!!! Husky Lily Cormac Level 50

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
drobot101482 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
If i sent the first message, ignore it XD. So i already have El Toro. He promotes at level 40. So i'm level 50. I already promoted El Toro. He is so awesome! i think at level 39 or less like 36 you get El Toro. You have to be in Haunted Skyway, that will tell you you are close to El Toro. I like El Toro so much, he is my firstmate!IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE STUCK GETTING DEACON IN HAUNTED SKYWAY WITH EL TORO, STAY CALM, OR GET SOMEONE TO HELP YOU, OR GET DEACON FIRST!!!! YOU WILL COMPLETE IT IF YOU GET DEACON FIRST!!!!! Husky Lily Cormac Level 50
I actually did not find cool ranch though. It was long, but not tough.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
icyian on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey,you finding Cool Ranch tough?If you are here are a few tips.

1. Try to stay calm

2. If your butt's kicked by Banditoad's get a companion that is a (musketeer).

3.And most of all,stay calm and have fun!

Good luck

I'm a level 22 right now and am trying to find El Toro.
cool ranch was a breeze so easy kan po killed all the guys till El Toro! toke his place he is level 50 monkey king isnt bad to El toros my first mate anyways im level 50 and kan po promotes el toro kills all the guys i love swashbucklers they kill everyone musketeers arent lame i dont under stand why my mom doesnt love swashbucklers its not that she hates them plus el toro and kan po are swashbucklers my mom loves muketeers sshe loves bonnie anne she says shes the only girl but the gender doesnt matter what if shes her worest companion and shes her first mate she will have more chance of loseing if that happened and forget aboult the musketeers lets alk aboult swash bucklers man the fights are way to easy pick a swashbuckler to kill a banditoad cool is long but cool so as El Toro! way cool he is amazing plus he can jump over obstacles everyones like joining me in pvp because hes interasting and cool looking kan po promotes at 14 and 46 El Toro promotes at 40 you get el toro near the end of cool ranch you go to mooshu at like level 39 plus you already said stay clam and i have no clue how that will help along the way you get roaster coburn (chicken lawmen) the arent that bad there good heres my tips!
1. if your companions are worthless train them up
2. if your getting randomly killed by banditoads pick a
3.if a epic battles to hard pick a swashbuckler to do damage or get a guy to help you
at the end of cool ranch you fight deacon and get a new ship which is a mooshu skiff at first you wont beable to do El Toros promoteian so do your quests till you can then when you can do El toros promotian do his promotion
then just have fun

Brave Kyle Quarter level 50WitchDocter see ya in the skyways yarr!