Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch Nautical Level

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2015
Currently, I am on the Tonka/Thunderbird Temple quest in Cool Ranch at level 22 with my brother. I have seen YouTubers like BlazeLifeHammer be at nautical level 10 in Skull Island and I was wondering if I am doing something wrong, because I am only level 10 in Cool Ranch and I am getting level 20+ gear for my Bison ship that I can't use. It is quite stressful, please help.

Thanks,
Red Sam

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlashingSabre on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
Currently, I am on the Tonka/Thunderbird Temple quest in Cool Ranch at level 22 with my brother. I have seen YouTubers like BlazeLifeHammer be at nautical level 10 in Skull Island and I was wondering if I am doing something wrong, because I am only level 10 in Cool Ranch and I am getting level 20+ gear for my Bison ship that I can't use. It is quite stressful, please help.

Thanks,
Red Sam
Nothing is wrong. You should always strive to keep your nautical levels equal with your pirate's levels. It makes it much easier to do your ship fighting quests. The game is giving you gear you can use when you do this.