Captain Blood's Hook Drop Rate?

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Dec 07, 2012
Hi There (This is my first post so IDK whether this is in the correct area but, anyways.)

I've recently started farming Captain Blood (In Miranda) and I was wondering what the drop rate for his
Hook is?
I've gotten every other unique item of his, (Hat, Jacket, Boots, etc) and all I need is the Hook. I've spent more than enough crowns on his loot chest and would like to know the chances of getting it.

Thanks
Skipper31

Dead-Eye Matthew Stevenson
~Level 49 Buccaneer~

Sweet Talker
May 09, 2009
Welcome to the message boards!
I think you put it in the right area also. I'm not sure exactly how to find the drop rate though. But if it is a rare item it most likely is pretty high. Hope this helped a little bit at least.

Noble Ryan Thompson 65
Loyal Garret Jones 65
Cautious Joshua Ironside 57
Smart Todd Wright 14
Fearless William Ashburn 12?
Sneaky Blaze Dodger 1

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
Admiral Skipper on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Hi There (This is my first post so IDK whether this is in the correct area but, anyways.)

I've recently started farming Captain Blood (In Miranda) and I was wondering what the drop rate for his
Hook is?
I've gotten every other unique item of his, (Hat, Jacket, Boots, etc) and all I need is the Hook. I've spent more than enough crowns on his loot chest and would like to know the chances of getting it.

Thanks
Skipper31

Dead-Eye Matthew Stevenson
~Level 49 Buccaneer~
Hi Admiral Skipper, welcome to the message boards. I don't think that actual odds are something that Ratbeard will tell us. It is pretty rare though so it will take a bit of perseverance. Once you have the complete set you will be able to wear it with pride to show off all your hard work.

Angel Ambassador
Jun 02, 2013
I hope i dont start brawling with you thinking captain blood has risen from the dead again
Look you rarely loot a weapon from normal enemies anyway so getting a bosses weapon aint gonna be easy but good luck