Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cant find main quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
My last quest was the mausoleum of boot hill, but now i can't find my next quest. When I got out of the dungeon, it didn't show me where to go.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Was the quest called "Showdown at Boot Hill"?

It looks like the next step after exploring the mausoleum is to visit Don Rodrigo in Santo Pollo.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Showdown_at_Boot_Hill

If this doesn't work and you need extra help, please send an email to support@pirate101.com so they can assist you further.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Stormy Blake Silve... on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
My last quest was the mausoleum of boot hill, but now i can't find my next quest. When I got out of the dungeon, it didn't show me where to go.
Welcome to the message boards qweasd7890!
As Miss Bonnie Anne said you should track down the quest at Pirate101 Central, it's really helpful and that's where I went to when that happened to me, it really helps, just look for the name of the quest or one of them if you remember any.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hello! thats a tough problem your in have you tried looking at your quests i believe there is a goblet that show's your main quest hope that helps!

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
I have talked to don rafael that is the problem, after i talked to him i couldnt do anything else after i talked to him, the quest finder switched. I also have checked my quests, but i didnt see any quest that had a gold cup beside it.

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
i found my main quest! it was called desperate seeking sally