Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buck Bronco

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Not sure if this has been mentioned before? But Buck's gear set does not match his clothing or weapon. His gear looks like standard issue Wild Bunch attire. Is this because of a previous battle before the Dusty Arroyo Cave? I would suggest his gear set be changed too match the gear in the cave. .

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sensible Seamus on Feb 24, 2019 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before? But Buck's gear set does not match his clothing or weapon. His gear looks like standard issue Wild Bunch attire. Is this because of a previous battle before the Dusty Arroyo Cave? I would suggest his gear set be changed too match the gear in the cave. .
That's a good suggestion. There are several gear updates and fixes that have been requested.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Sensible Seamus on Feb 24, 2019 wrote:
I totally agree, me having the Bucks Brim and his guns doesn't really have his own look.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The problem of Buck's Leathers is the fact that these have long pants and in this game we have to equip boots; there may be a technical reason that the jacket doesn't match Buck Bronco's appearance.
Despite not matching, this gear set is one of the best looking outfits for a boy or girl pirate, imo.