Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brass monkey quest trouble

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
So i just got the quest: "Brass Monkey" about an hour ago and i kept on trying to defeat those imperial warships in monquista but when i started to attack them i got them down to yellow and boarded them but they took out my chicken ranger, black storm shaman, and bonnie in just a couple turns without me even killing 2 of the 4 on that ship. Can someone please help me take down these ten warships it's to hard of a quest! Sly Zenobia Ashburn Lv.27

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It sounds like you need to increase your nautical level so you won't have to board the ships at all. Try changing realms and see if anyone else there is fighting those ships or find someone fighting another type of ship and help them out, then ask them to help you in return. I am fairly sure they will be more than happy to help you out.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
It sounds like you need to increase your nautical level so you won't have to board the ships at all. Try changing realms and see if anyone else there is fighting those ships or find someone fighting another type of ship and help them out, then ask them to help you in return. I am fairly sure they will be more than happy to help you out.
chrissy actually helped me by telling me how to lvl up in nautical lvls (thx) like she said to me if you want to lvl try doing nautical exp farming fleets. and dont worry the brass monkey is actually kinda easy. but no guarantees for you since you may have a different style