Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brass monkey horror and other scary stories

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK so I finished my quest in the Mysterious Tunnels. And now I have to obtain the monkey itself. But I kept on failing the battles. My companions kept on dying. And dying. And dying. I train them whenever I can. But it's just TOO tough. Even the crossbowmen are stronger than Kobe, me and Thunder put together! I use my Krakens Lament and Tritons song all the time. I even got hurl knife and rouse and sneak attack! I was at high yellow, Bonnie on low green, and Captain Brass somewhere in the middle. And every time Bonnie Anne attacked, he'd use Quick draw first. So glad I won that. I was devastated!

More stories to come over time!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Ok, new tragedy I found. It's the saddest story ever! (well, not really)

I was on a MB ship. Me and a friend were working on a quest in Port Regal Skyway (we're rescuing Mustang Sally in Fort Elena) So I tried to sink one but I was at yellow before they were and unfortunately, they boarded me. I was in a fight with Kobe Milo and Barnabus(didn't promote him yet). So I went. I used Kraken's Lament and a Rouse and they all tried to use epics. Over time, they all got defeated, including me. Then the other team got defeated slowly, first the Chicken Miner, and then the leader... but somehow we managed to survive. I was so fired up! Sink ship quests can be so challenging.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK here's another tragedy. By Hannah. This story almost made me cry!

I was in the Presidio. I had to rescue the crab in the tower. Unfortunately, I kept running into battles. And they were SO hard! By the time I got there, the other teams left or got defeated. I literally had to FARM twice just to get the spices in the barracks. I felt so alone and so weak! All I could do was cry and chant, "Woe is me! Woe is me!" (has a weeping emote). I had to flee twice. It's tough being a WD sometimes.

Romantic Hannah Devereaux level 7

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK this is a lonesome tragedy by Cheryl in the Port Regal area. It is also in another forum in the SI topic.

I can't believe I have gotten this far. I am so sad and lonely. I am at the life fountain longing for help. My companions are all down. I am on my prancing pony, desperate. How did I get here? Sad, long story.
OK so I went alone as usual with nobody with me. The battles there were tough. My companions kept on getting defeated. And I thought the presidio was hard. Look at this place! I had to go through 6 fights just to rescue the poor penguin. My companions were ANGRY. Just like me. They were seething with rage. They wanted to, like me, leave the dungeon fast. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. My last straw was when after they got defeated for the FOURTH time, we went in again, and the goal was to "Defeat Redcoats (0 of 4)". We had to start all over from the beginning! I stormed out of there, riddled with blistering fury. I'd be blessed to have one pirate- one- to help me out with this terrible task. I officially dislike Redcoats and Armada.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
OK here's another tragedy. By Hannah. This story almost made me cry!

I was in the Presidio. I had to rescue the crab in the tower. Unfortunately, I kept running into battles. And they were SO hard! By the time I got there, the other teams left or got defeated. I literally had to FARM twice just to get the spices in the barracks. I felt so alone and so weak! All I could do was cry and chant, "Woe is me! Woe is me!" (has a weeping emote). I had to flee twice. It's tough being a WD sometimes.

Romantic Hannah Devereaux level 7
when you get high lvl it will be like eating ice cream on a hot day.... wait it will be like eating ice cream in the desert (dessert desert, my favorite one) i purposely ran into fights and i was done in to rounds. do it around mooshu, and then they'll be something coming for them

- jack nightgale lvl 42

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
it is hard doing battels your level so try my tip try and fit in with some other random people eventually they will become your friends and help you out alot i'm in aquila so i've been doing this along time take my advice it works but they won't help you if you bug them to much

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
when you get high lvl it will be like eating ice cream on a hot day.... wait it will be like eating ice cream in the desert (dessert desert, my favorite one) i purposely ran into fights and i was done in to rounds. do it around mooshu, and then they'll be something coming for them

- jack nightgale lvl 42
Thanks I am now in Cool Ranch and I just defeated Thunder Hoof. Me and Kan Po managed to get to him. Kan Po was really good but eventually died. No problem, since I used all my spells (and luckily, equipped blades instead of a staff) and Sneak Attack and Walk in Shadows to finish them off. Hopefully it will get easier!

Romantic Hannah Devereaux level 16
Pretty Cheryl Walker also level 42

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Maybe I can help you out sometime? I'm still in Cool Ranch though....
-Ryan Ashburn-
Level 25 Witchdoctor

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
The most saddest story in my legacy- THE QUEEN HORNET!!!

Old Scratch: We must deliver back the owl feathers to appease Brother Owl.(In recap)
Me: Alright, Doc, I'm going!
*Arrives at Gold Creek*
Kobe Yojimbo: We're here. Now, where is our destination?

Me: Right in that cave.
*"Wasp Cave" shows up on screen*
Me: OH MY ..., SO MANY WASPS!!!
Old Scratch: I have made the worst mistake in my life...
Me: Looks like there's going to be a lot of grinding.
*6 enemy encounters later*
Me: OK, we've made it to the Queen Hornet!
Dead-Eye Sam (My gaucho): Alrighty, let's slay this cowardly bug!
*Enters battle, 3 minutes pass*
Me: Old Scratch is dead?! Now Kobe?! Bonnie Anne?! Dead-Eye Sam?! Buga Buga?! Oh, no no no no no no no no!!!
*Queen Hornet kills me with a mere Jobu's Breath, mostly because I was on yellow*
Me, in real life: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And that is the story of my Queen Hornet tragedy.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Mark Laveer on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
The most saddest story in my legacy- THE QUEEN HORNET!!!

Old Scratch: We must deliver back the owl feathers to appease Brother Owl.(In recap)
Me: Alright, Doc, I'm going!
*Arrives at Gold Creek*
Kobe Yojimbo: We're here. Now, where is our destination?

Me: Right in that cave.
*"Wasp Cave" shows up on screen*
Me: OH MY ..., SO MANY WASPS!!!
Old Scratch: I have made the worst mistake in my life...
Me: Looks like there's going to be a lot of grinding.
*6 enemy encounters later*
Me: OK, we've made it to the Queen Hornet!
Dead-Eye Sam (My gaucho): Alrighty, let's slay this cowardly bug!
*Enters battle, 3 minutes pass*
Me: Old Scratch is dead?! Now Kobe?! Bonnie Anne?! Dead-Eye Sam?! Buga Buga?! Oh, no no no no no no no no!!!
*Queen Hornet kills me with a mere Jobu's Breath, mostly because I was on yellow*
Me, in real life: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And that is the story of my Queen Hornet tragedy.
LOL I found her easy how about this I went to tonkas white canoe I battled some darkmoor ships that's what I needed to do
I kept on losing losing and losing
And when I was choosing my attacks I knew I was battling slack
I couldn't get victory even with a sneak attack I knew I needed someone that had my back
I asked my good friend lonely jack if he could have my back
We defeated those things thanks to jolly jack and the question I completed made me never battle slack well that one is true I did have trouble with them dark more ships

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I defeated the hornet queen without any problems because i got a companion that you were supposed to get after port regal from a side quest but i decided against getting him later and got the side quest then. The companion's name is Skyfire and he is a bison spirit archer. I also got rooster cogburn; the sheriff from cooper's roost and sometimes it helps to ask friends for help.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I defeated the hornet queen without any problems because i got a companion that you were supposed to get after port regal from a side quest but i decided against getting him later and got the side quest then. The companion's name is Skyfire and he is a bison spirit archer. I also got rooster cogburn; the sheriff from cooper's roost and sometimes it helps to ask friends for help.
You actually can do it once you defeat santa rana I have skyfire and he isn't an archer archers are different they are way cooler especially when they return fire they look real cool but it's weird how to completely you bear a spear and the guy is ranged I think he is the easiest side quest companion and he gets a promotion

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Also I was in the frogerale compound to save billy the kid one of the magnificent 7 and I battled the warden and lost only once though

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I was doing the side quest were you get Dan drake and lost to Dan drake 7 times and I had no friends on luckily on the 8th try I bought my bbq and marinate sauce yummy

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Trying down Buck Bronco from the Wild Bunch. The no-companions spider fight. That fight on my Witchdoctor had me pacing. It was torture.