Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boot Hill Mourne Song Quest for Witchdoctor

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
For some reason I can't access Boot Hill to finish my Spell, there's no press "x" to access and I need to get there to get the new spell before my membership ends Can you fix it fast?

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I can't even find Boot Hill. I am trying to complete the same quest. The small yellow directional arrow is gone, a ship wheel with a question mark appears instead. Is this quest bugged?

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I managed to find Boot Hill by turning on Place Names from the Options menu, and I completed the quest.

I did not experience any problems with the quest itself, just the yellow direction arrow was not active when I had selected that quest.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Hey, I had the same problem, you need to get the quest to fight English Bill before you can go to Boot Hill. Then the arrow should come up when you get the English Bill quest.

Level 50 Witchdoctor
Level 8 Swashbuckler