Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Band of the Hand Quest

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
So, my Swashbuckler reached level 32 in Port Regal and was summoned by the Privateer Commander for a new quest: Band of the Hande.

This quest takes place in Cool Ranch, which is fine. The problem is that it's in the Haunted Skyway section of Cool Ranch and I can't get in there. There are blockades at both ends.

Why would I be given a quest I can't complete?

Ensign
Sep 10, 2010
There is a side quest in santo pollo at the cantina doing a task for the band inside. Try that and let me know if that opens the skyway...

Community Leader
Xxoticaa on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
There is a side quest in santo pollo at the cantina doing a task for the band inside. Try that and let me know if that opens the skyway...
There's a series of quests for the band (I'm assuming you mean Dos Amigos y Uno) and I've done all that. Unless they have yet another new quest after that first series is finished, then no, it doesn't open up Haunted Skyway.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
Haunted is next on the main quest line after Port Regal...once you finish getting Sally, you will be very close to getting permission to get into Haunted.

Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
Seems it happens often you get a quest to a place you don't have access to. At some point you will get that access following different lines.

I posted in the Bugs on this particular quest because the NPC Private Henson was NOT where the arrow pointed to and could not complete the quest.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2010