Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armadillo Verde pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
Hey everyone i am level 59 and trying to get the Armadillo Verde pet by farming El guapo at bandit gulch i have been farming for a long time, does the armadillo appear here or is there a better spot to farm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate206396 on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Hey everyone i am level 59 and trying to get the Armadillo Verde pet by farming El guapo at bandit gulch i have been farming for a long time, does the armadillo appear here or is there a better spot to farm.
Welcome to the message boards Pirate.
That pet seems to be dropped just about anywhere in Cool Ranch. I got mine in the Josey Quails cave but this link will show you the myriad of other places it is dropped.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Pretty much all of the bosses in Cool Ranch drop this pet

Can I reccomend farming Santa Rana in the Manor Ballroom for this pet, not only is it a change of scenery but you can get his hat as a drop from him as well

If your looking for some nautical action try the Midnight Bandit in Coopers Roost skyway or El Kaboing in a vortex in Santo Pollo skyway
Just so you know you will have to board these bosses to recieve a drop from them