Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any ways to finish cool ranch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2011
I am stuck in cool ranch and the quests are super hard are there any quick ways to finish the quests quickly? my membership is about to end and if I don't get el toro in time I will need to pay more money so is there any quick ways to finish cool ranch

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Take this for an answer. "The armada might as well set up a base in Cool Ranch, because by the time we get the the end of it half of us will have quit."

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ELSpling on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I am stuck in cool ranch and the quests are super hard are there any quick ways to finish the quests quickly? my membership is about to end and if I don't get el toro in time I will need to pay more money so is there any quick ways to finish cool ranch
i would get as much help as you can. i finished it in less than a month because i did that

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ELSpling on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
here is my answer: get a better weapon and kick there butts :D