Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The 2020 Spiral Cup!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Ahoy Pirates,

I've put together an event for those of you who would like yet another reason to get serious about PvP in this awesome game we all love to play. It's called the Spiral Cup and I plan to host it every year as our version of the Superbowl, hopefully. It's a 3v3 tournament with a potential prize pool of $300 depending on how many people join. The prizes will be spread between the top finishers in this event, so if you do well, you could earn something awesome. You don't have to get win 1st or 2nd place to get something awesome. You can join by yourself in order to get a random team or you can put a team together, both have signup options, so what are you waiting for? Here's the signup which will be open until the 18th of this month. At that time, the tournament will officially start and each teem will be given a week to schedule and fight each round. Good luck, and may the best team win.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZxwsE05NoDqwSu99JGS1ie-4UJqjSCzTPbZ47dO2u9NbjJg/viewform

I'm also collecting ideas for next years Spiral Cup which will be a 4v4 tournament. I've already considered making it a even longer event with better prizes. Maybe even making it so that there are road games where everyone has a chance to fight everyone else before they are eliminated, so that the teams with the best win rates can move onto the playoffs. I'd love to hear some ideas from you guys, so please comment bellow, and signup if you haven't already of course, the more the merrier.

Administrator
Anonymous Ducky on May 2, 2020 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates,

I've put together an event for those of you who would like yet another reason to get serious about PvP in this awesome game we all love to play. It's called the Spiral Cup and I plan to host it every year as our version of the Superbowl, hopefully. It's a 3v3 tournament with a potential prize pool of $300 depending on how many people join. The prizes will be spread between the top finishers in this event, so if you do well, you could earn something awesome. You don't have to get win 1st or 2nd place to get something awesome. You can join by yourself in order to get a random team or you can put a team together, both have signup options, so what are you waiting for? Here's the signup which will be open until the 18th of this month. At that time, the tournament will officially start and each teem will be given a week to schedule and fight each round. Good luck, and may the best team win.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZxwsE05NoDqwSu99JGS1ie-4UJqjSCzTPbZ47dO2u9NbjJg/viewform

I'm also collecting ideas for next years Spiral Cup which will be a 4v4 tournament. I've already considered making it a even longer event with better prizes. Maybe even making it so that there are road games where everyone has a chance to fight everyone else before they are eliminated, so that the teams with the best win rates can move onto the playoffs. I'd love to hear some ideas from you guys, so please comment bellow, and signup if you haven't already of course, the more the merrier.
Let the games begin! We can help get the word out about this upcoming event if you have posts on Twitter and elsewhere. Let me know!