Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yay for the birthday card dragon!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Thanks so much for putting a new pet (or more?) into the boxes. What a delight to get something new, and what a pretty egg! (Soaring, pink and gold, if you're wondering.)

Thanks Decius and the KI crew!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Now I have to go to an empty server and collect every present I possibly can.

Thanks KI!

Misty,70
Zoe,37

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The old pets seem to still be there as well. The only new one I have collected is the same as Fiorenza, the BD Card Dragon. It is a pretty one. Thanks, KI!

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
keep trying, there are lots more in the presents. Then just maybe they all might be hybrids that you can find after the presents are gone.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Another pet! Got the birthday balloonfish!

Love that he loves cheap Skull Island snacks.

Are you suggesting that they make hybrids, Decius? Or that they'd come up as an option when we morph the right parents?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Found a Birthday Scylla. Pink and white pinching egg; bright pink scylla with white highlights. Likes Skull Island snacks, and likes main courses, so it looooooves fish fingers. Yum!

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
News is scattered in different threads, but it looks like folks have so far reported finding five new birthday pets:

Birthday Card Dragon
Birthday Bubblefish
Birthday Scylla
Birthday Dimetrosaur
Birthday Chameleon.

-Indigo