Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would you like to see new pets from secret bosses?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

I had a good time trying to find a secret boss that has a custom loot drop Ratbeard mentioned, and that sparked up our secret boss hunt spectacle, and sure enough, it was the Primitive Greatsword. That hunt was a joy to be a part of. It was enjoyable. Can't wait to see more new secret bosses added!

I've been thinking that there are all kinds of creatures out there that may make amazing pets to train, many that can be wrested from enemies & bosses through the Spiral. However, this led me to this thought, what if there are unique and exotic creatures out there that can only be found and won by defeating secret bosses? Imagine it. If we get more secret bosses to find and battle added, I would like to see unique new creatures in their loot drops that will make excellent pets to train.

No doubt these unique creatures will be more difficult to tame than many previous pets that were formerly wild before being tamed by Decius & Hep before, but, I would believe that all that intense taming will be worth winning these kind of unique creatures. & think of the amazing hybrids we could make out of these unique creatures! Wouldn't that be amazing?

Listen, if we see some more new secret bosses added someday soon, would you like to see unique pets that can only be won by defeating secret bosses? I would like to see that! Think of this!

Decius, please consider this thought! I would be really interested in grabbing unique pets by battling more secret bosses. What do you think?

Thanks again for hearing me!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I don't mean that every secret boss should have new unique pets, but I'm saying that some secret bosses should have unique pets.