Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which pet is your favourite?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
My favourite pet, so far I have to say my Spiny Serpent is the best for me as it has Cheap Shot 1, First Strike 2 and Flanking 2, as well as Grants Triton's Song, so which is your favourite pet? Why is it your favourite, is it because of the powers or talents it has, is it because of it's appearance or any other reason?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on May 22, 2014 wrote:
My favourite pet, so far I have to say my Spiny Serpent is the best for me as it has Cheap Shot 1, First Strike 2 and Flanking 2, as well as Grants Triton's Song, so which is your favourite pet? Why is it your favourite, is it because of the powers or talents it has, is it because of it's appearance or any other reason?
yup i agree with you, my spiny serpent is awesome, so is my silver buffaloon, but from the two, i like by silver buffaloon, because he has vengeance strike rank 2, (spiny serpent is my second favorite!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 22, 2014 wrote:
The Imperial Lion of my Witchdoctor doesn.t grant Assassin's Mist but he has it and uses it himself ( which is pretty cool )

My Buccaneer's Tropical Skysnake grants Rouse, very useful!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My favorite is my Armadillo Verde, which I had before the update. It has Pirate 1, Relentless 1, and Riposte 1, a good build for ship-boarding fights. It also has Sneak Attack, which is useful in hard places during fights.

Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
My favorite is the very first pet I got on my main character; the Coral Widow that I bought with gold before the update. Its ability, "Webs" is very useful as it forces the enemy to remain in the same place for a few turns and if you get it to a good level, it does quite well in battle, (in my opinion anyways).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have to admit my favorite so far is my Quackosaurus. He doesn't have particularly great talents, but I just love his appearance. I am shallow that way...

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SpiderOfYourDreams on May 24, 2014 wrote:
My favorite is the very first pet I got on my main character; the Coral Widow that I bought with gold before the update. Its ability, "Webs" is very useful as it forces the enemy to remain in the same place for a few turns and if you get it to a good level, it does quite well in battle, (in my opinion anyways).
Hi Spider, welcome to the message boards. You have a point on that spider. As creepy as spiders are to me (with the exception of Charlotte of course) I totally laughed out loud when I saw a spider stand up and started punching with six of it's feet. That was the funniest thing I saw that day. Pretty cool pet if ya ask me.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Spider: "Its ability, 'Webs' is very useful as it forces the enemy to remain in the same place for a few turns".

Interesting - I generally like the enemy to run around, drawing cheap shots, repel borders, etc.; it's my pets I wish would hold still more. The spider does sound fun, though - may have to pick one up.

-Indigo