Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your favorite pet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
hello guys pirate crusher today lets talk about our favorite pet. Please post based on look, attack animations, epics and talents, and how long you have used it.

My favorite is the armadillo verdile, because of it's cool animations and rentless and riposte talent.

Awesome (I'm on a iPad by the way on safari)

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Well seeing as how it's my only pet I would have to say my Celestial Dragon, level 65, Baby Chloe

Kai Sawkins

Stay Gold

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
I really love Ebon Spectre's. They look like a small ghost, (the perfect pet for a witchdoctor) and fly, so they never fall for traps.

Ebon's are ranged and melee, so they pretty much always attack, 'witch' is good. Their attacks also look quite good, which they are. Ebon Spectre's get two relentless', so they can end the fight for you, and you don't need to plan on the board again.

I think Ebon Spectre's are a good pet, all around. And more people should buy them.

I've had Captain Cookie for around a year (before pet training)

Jack, 65,

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So many pets and pet hybrids to choose from. From all over the spiral,with sparing and training on a regular base or at least every time you log in our pets will grow real strong and will have strong offspring upon morphing with friends or requests from other players. Sometimes alone,but I recommend doing it with friends to have a higher chance to receive a hybrid. Here are my top 5 list below.

1.Mechanical Owl- Once thought to be a hybrid, when was mentioned in a puppet show.But it turned out to be a regular pet,with great abilities and talents. If low on crowns or don't feel like buying it from the crown shop, ask a willing player to morph with your pet and hopefully it hatches to this awesome pet.

2.Heck Kitty- I always wanted this pet,opened nearly 1,000 worth of crowns for that pack this pet still remain elusive. Maybe some day I may receive one from that pack or find a willing player to morph with one of my pet and hopefully it hatch in to this pet,I so ready what ability this cat has.

3.Orchid Chameleon- Got 3 of these from framing,these green lizards are super cute as hatchlings,but can grow up to be powerful pet companions as they age or at least level up.

4.Scrimshaw Drake- These powerful and rear creatures from a pack.Got some powerful ability as this undead creature mature by leveling up,getting this pet to mega is a very long processes and it's worth training this creature from Darkmoor/Dragonspyre ? Witch ever world of origin this pet came from it's anyone's guess.

5.Iguana- Interesting pet to buy from the crown shop,it looks powerful and even looks cool. Still can't decide witch of my character to give my buccaneer for it's might or my privateer for it's cunning.When ever i have decided,I can't wait what talent this pet has.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I think my favorite pet is my Bullrog because of the pun/reference it makes, and its awesome appearance. Also, it grants Bladestorm!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
So many pets and pet hybrids to choose from. From all over the spiral,with sparing and training on a regular base or at least every time you log in our pets will grow real strong and will have strong offspring upon morphing with friends or requests from other players. Sometimes alone,but I recommend doing it with friends to have a higher chance to receive a hybrid. Here are my top 5 list below.

1.Mechanical Owl- Once thought to be a hybrid, when was mentioned in a puppet show.But it turned out to be a regular pet,with great abilities and talents. If low on crowns or don't feel like buying it from the crown shop, ask a willing player to morph with your pet and hopefully it hatches to this awesome pet.

2.Heck Kitty- I always wanted this pet,opened nearly 1,000 worth of crowns for that pack this pet still remain elusive. Maybe some day I may receive one from that pack or find a willing player to morph with one of my pet and hopefully it hatch in to this pet,I so ready what ability this cat has.

3.Orchid Chameleon- Got 3 of these from framing,these green lizards are super cute as hatchlings,but can grow up to be powerful pet companions as they age or at least level up.

4.Scrimshaw Drake- These powerful and rear creatures from a pack.Got some powerful ability as this undead creature mature by leveling up,getting this pet to mega is a very long processes and it's worth training this creature from Darkmoor/Dragonspyre ? Witch ever world of origin this pet came from it's anyone's guess.

5.Iguana- Interesting pet to buy from the crown shop,it looks powerful and even looks cool. Still can't decide witch of my character to give my buccaneer for it's might or my privateer for it's cunning.When ever i have decided,I can't wait what talent this pet has.
I have twelve cats,of which three are morphable and two are morphworthy,and I'd be happy to get you one!