What powers did some of your pets receive?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Hello, fellow pirates. As the title suggests, I was just curious to hear what powers some of your pirates' pets received...power cards that your pirate can actually use in battle when equipping those particular pets.

As for Valkoor's pets, here you go:

Prince Chico (White Tailed Jackalope)- Regroup
Cuddles (Ebon Spectre)- Shark's Fury
Scrappy Sam, King Boots & Big Gummy (Deathstalker Scorpions)- Brutal Charge
Tiny Stella, Scrappy Winston & Big Boomer (Scrimshaw Drakes)- Mighty Charge
Baby Sneaker (Deathstalker Scorpion)- Triton's Song
Lord Moose & Captain Otis (Spiny Serpents)- Triton's Song
Captain Sydney (Orchid Chameleon)- Triton's Song

Also these are some of the powers that the pets themselves received:

Calm the Troops- Baby Zeus & Baby Bosco (Spiny Serpents)
Soulreaver- Vaden (Mini-Minotaur)
Assassin's Mist- Lady Sierra (Celestial Dragon)
Kraken's Lament- Little Buddy & Maxwell (Scrimshaw Drake)
Mojo Strike- Old Duncan (Orchid Chameleon)
Jobu's Kiss- Prince Daisy (Scrimshaw Drake)
Kraken's Coils- Baby Sneaker (Spiny Serpent)
Rouse- Captain Pepper (Tawny Sky Turtle)
Triton's Song- Scrappy Sniffles, Captain Elvis & Libby (Deathstalker Scorpions)

So....what kind of powers did your pirates and pets receive from the updates- I'd love to 'hear'!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello, fellow pirates. As the title suggests, I was just curious to hear what powers some of your pirates' pets received...power cards that your pirate can actually use in battle when equipping those particular pets.

As for Valkoor's pets, here you go:

Prince Chico (White Tailed Jackalope)- Regroup
Cuddles (Ebon Spectre)- Shark's Fury
Scrappy Sam, King Boots & Big Gummy (Deathstalker Scorpions)- Brutal Charge
Tiny Stella, Scrappy Winston & Big Boomer (Scrimshaw Drakes)- Mighty Charge
Baby Sneaker (Deathstalker Scorpion)- Triton's Song
Lord Moose & Captain Otis (Spiny Serpents)- Triton's Song
Captain Sydney (Orchid Chameleon)- Triton's Song

Also these are some of the powers that the pets themselves received:

Calm the Troops- Baby Zeus & Baby Bosco (Spiny Serpents)
Soulreaver- Vaden (Mini-Minotaur)
Assassin's Mist- Lady Sierra (Celestial Dragon)
Kraken's Lament- Little Buddy & Maxwell (Scrimshaw Drake)
Mojo Strike- Old Duncan (Orchid Chameleon)
Jobu's Kiss- Prince Daisy (Scrimshaw Drake)
Kraken's Coils- Baby Sneaker (Spiny Serpent)
Rouse- Captain Pepper (Tawny Sky Turtle)
Triton's Song- Scrappy Sniffles, Captain Elvis & Libby (Deathstalker Scorpions)

So....what kind of powers did your pirates and pets receive from the updates- I'd love to 'hear'!
Hey Valkoor.
My Pet(s) got:
Ebon Spectre: Krakens Lament
2nd Ebon Spectre: Sharks Fury
Scrimshaw drake: Brutal Charge
Crokogator: Brutal Charge.
That's all i've got, good luck in your searches to catch 'em all...
(failed pokemon refference, lol).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5739
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello, fellow pirates. As the title suggests, I was just curious to hear what powers some of your pirates' pets received...power cards that your pirate can actually use in battle when equipping those particular pets.

As for Valkoor's pets, here you go:

Prince Chico (White Tailed Jackalope)- Regroup
Cuddles (Ebon Spectre)- Shark's Fury
Scrappy Sam, King Boots & Big Gummy (Deathstalker Scorpions)- Brutal Charge
Tiny Stella, Scrappy Winston & Big Boomer (Scrimshaw Drakes)- Mighty Charge
Baby Sneaker (Deathstalker Scorpion)- Triton's Song
Lord Moose & Captain Otis (Spiny Serpents)- Triton's Song
Captain Sydney (Orchid Chameleon)- Triton's Song

Also these are some of the powers that the pets themselves received:

Calm the Troops- Baby Zeus & Baby Bosco (Spiny Serpents)
Soulreaver- Vaden (Mini-Minotaur)
Assassin's Mist- Lady Sierra (Celestial Dragon)
Kraken's Lament- Little Buddy & Maxwell (Scrimshaw Drake)
Mojo Strike- Old Duncan (Orchid Chameleon)
Jobu's Kiss- Prince Daisy (Scrimshaw Drake)
Kraken's Coils- Baby Sneaker (Spiny Serpent)
Rouse- Captain Pepper (Tawny Sky Turtle)
Triton's Song- Scrappy Sniffles, Captain Elvis & Libby (Deathstalker Scorpions)

So....what kind of powers did your pirates and pets receive from the updates- I'd love to 'hear'!
This going to be quite a list I have 6 pirates with at least 4 pets each. I'll keep it to the ones I have equiped:
Little Stinker lvl65 celestial dragon - Kraken's Coils
Roscoe Lvl65 armadillo verde - Sneak Attack
Hunter lvl65 scrimshaw drake - Jobu's Kiss

The others don't have special powers or just powers grantted to the pets. I'll need to do some more research, pets are now more interesting, for sure!

Ensign
Jun 16, 2013
28
I was actually very surprised by the powers available to one of my pets (more so since I never even noticed in test realm, so maybe it changed every time they reset test as well as when it went live?). But yeah, my Candy Cane Dragon I got over this last 12 Days of Christmas event, Sir Sniffles, has become my preferred pet, quite literally overnight.

For his own use in PvP, he has Brutal Charge as well as a surprisingly high dodge making him a serious nuisance against most opponents.

But, it's what he grants me as the player that really has my interest as I've got great use for both cards, yes BOTH.
He gives me Krakens Coils (being a Privateer with a Smashy/Slashy weapon, this is great) and, best of all, an epic card, Blade Storm. Again, being a privateer, I don't get many epics (a single Repel Borders, for those that don't know) making this pet a must have for me

Silly Sebastian (,,)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
DeathWiz101378 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey Valkoor.
My Pet(s) got:
Ebon Spectre: Krakens Lament
2nd Ebon Spectre: Sharks Fury
Scrimshaw drake: Brutal Charge
Crokogator: Brutal Charge.
That's all i've got, good luck in your searches to catch 'em all...
(failed pokemon refference, lol).
Sounds like some pretty great pets and powers there DeathWiz, definitely ones that could come in handy- especially if your pirate is a Buccaneer.

Good luck to you as well!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Silly Sebastian on May 14, 2014 wrote:
I was actually very surprised by the powers available to one of my pets (more so since I never even noticed in test realm, so maybe it changed every time they reset test as well as when it went live?). But yeah, my Candy Cane Dragon I got over this last 12 Days of Christmas event, Sir Sniffles, has become my preferred pet, quite literally overnight.

For his own use in PvP, he has Brutal Charge as well as a surprisingly high dodge making him a serious nuisance against most opponents.

But, it's what he grants me as the player that really has my interest as I've got great use for both cards, yes BOTH.
He gives me Krakens Coils (being a Privateer with a Smashy/Slashy weapon, this is great) and, best of all, an epic card, Blade Storm. Again, being a privateer, I don't get many epics (a single Repel Borders, for those that don't know) making this pet a must have for me

Silly Sebastian (,,)
Thank you Sebastian for posting the powers your pets/pirate received. I am right there with you, I was equally surprised to see our pets give our pirates powers that they actually could use in battle. I didn't experience it in test and I just assumed that the new powers would only be able to be used by the pets themselves or would be some form of 'toned down' powers for our pirates.

It was quite nice to see actual, existing powers to add to our pirates' arsenals. Plus it was a pleasant surprise to see so many new Epic Talents that the new, upgraded pets had acquired. I was thoroughly impressed with the Pet System (and the Companions Task System as well) and the whole overhauling of the pets in general. Both systems are beyond what I could have imagined and have blown my galleon out of the water....er, I guess I mean air!