Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happens when you morph ( to the Pets )

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
i have a question. i have 2 pets that are almost lv 30, so i want to know.. what happens to the pets when you morph them?
is it

A) the "morphed" pets: do you lose them?
OR...
B) the "morphed" pets: do you get to get them?

if the answer is "A" than i most likely won't morph my lv 53 armidillo verdile... EVER.

if it is "B", however, i will try and morph my lion fish and one of my other pets to try and get Lion heart on a NEW pet.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
The answer is b. You keep the pets you morph and get an egg (either of one of the pets you use in the morph or if you are lucky, a egg that has traits of both pets, otherwise known as hybrid pets)

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
pirate crusher on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
i have a question. i have 2 pets that are almost lv 30, so i want to know.. what happens to the pets when you morph them?
is it

OR...

if the answer is "A" than i most likely won't morph my lv 53 armidillo verdile... EVER.

if it is "B", however, i will try and morph my lion fish and one of my other pets to try and get Lion heart on a NEW pet.
Hello,

I might be able to help you with that.

When you morph pet A and pet B, you will get back both pets and along with that new pet, pet C.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate crusher on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
is it

OR...

When you morph two pets, the parents are not harmed one bit. You will get an offspring, a 3rd pet that will be either like one of the parents or a hybrid that will be a pet unlike them but will still have some traits from each of them. By traits I mean, their skills, not their looks.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Not only do you keep both "parents", but the new egg has a decent chance of having a better mix of powers and talents than either parent (it could be worse than either parent, but that result is much less likely).

The new egg receives half of its powers and talents from each parent, and the P&Ts it receives are weighted in favor of (1) P&Ts activated on the parents, and (2) the more rare (and powerful) P&Ts. Accordingly, morphing is a good way to create more powerful pets.

Good luck!

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
The only thing that Hep takes is a bit of gold. Your pet you get starts out as an egg. You can place the egg in your house, which is SO COOL! Thx for that KI.