Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Uuurgg!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Do you remember my triplet silver buffaloons I got sooooooooooo long ago? I am in the middle of an experiment finding out if three pets with the exact same stats will gain the same (or related) powers/talents. I am giving them no pet snacks and comparing the results to the twin mini minotaurs, who get pet snacks. Bad news - one of my mini-minotaurs got naturally spirited, which may alter the results.

Data

- Silver buffaloons have 4 strength, 4 agility, and 4 will. They are level 8.

- mini minotaurs have 29 strength, 38 agility, and 38 will. They are level 26.

Captain Barney has hector's bane and naturally spirited.

Baby Honey has Kestrel's clutches and relentless.

I'll keep this updated and bring more data.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Ensign
May 06, 2009
Madison would like to talk to you about my findings in game usually in tent.

- Grumpy Wolf

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Decius- it is kind of fun in a way, but taking forever!

New update!

Silver buffaloons are now level 10!

Mighty Gus has extra guile 1

Baby Rocco has enhanced magic resist 1

Little Buddy has enhanced toughness 1

So for what they have in common, all of the talents are the first stage, none are very useful, but here are all the possible talents for silver buffaloons:

Vengeance strike 1 Ultra Rare
Pirate 1 Rare
Death Throes 1 Rare
Extra Agility 1 Uncommon
Loyal 1 Uncommon
Extra Guile 1 Common
Naturally Tough 1 Common
Enhanced Magic Resist 1 Common
Enhanced Toughness 1 Rare
Extra Will 2 Uncommon

So all of the stats being at stage 1 doesn't matter at all actually...

The rarity is common, common, and rare. I can't find anything in common (no pun intended). They are all undesired talents, but all of them aren't very useful...

Mini-Minotaur report coming soon...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Mini Minotaur report

Sorry this is late, but here it is

Captain Barney just got Turn The Tide

Baby Honey just got enhanced toughness 2

The Mini Minotaur have 32 strength, 33 agility, 40 will, and if it matters, 709 health.
Well, one of the silver buffaloons had enhanced toughness, but that doesn't mean anything. It could be a mere coincidence.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Yay, more data!

I wasn't going to include these, but I figured I had to when I saw these results!
I got SO excited when I saw this:

Quackasaurus Data

Princess Gus - Extra Will 1, Extra Strength 2, Assassin's Mist, Grants Mutineers Grasp

Lord Boots - Bloodsucker 2, Extra Guile 1, Assassin's Mist, Grants Mutineers Grasp

Baby Chloe - Pirate 2, Naturally Gifted 1, Assassin's Mist, Toxic Spittle

Quackasaurus have around 36 strength, 55 agility, and 60 will.

Here might be proof that pet talents and powers might now be random. I wasn't going to include them because they don't have the same will, strength, and agility. What do you think of these results?

From now on, I'm going to update whenever a group of pets gets to a new set of ten levels.

What does this data mean?

Ensign
May 06, 2009
It means it is completely random what skills manifest. There might be a very slight chance for a skill to manifest more often if it has manifested a lot in the ancestry of the pet. But still just random.

Look for me in game.

- Grumpy Wolf

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Do you remember my triplet silver buffaloons I got sooooooooooo long ago? I am in the middle of an experiment finding out if three pets with the exact same stats will gain the same (or related) powers/talents. I am giving them no pet snacks and comparing the results to the twin mini minotaurs, who get pet snacks. Bad news - one of my mini-minotaurs got naturally spirited, which may alter the results.

Data

- Silver buffaloons have 4 strength, 4 agility, and 4 will. They are level 8.

- mini minotaurs have 29 strength, 38 agility, and 38 will. They are level 26.

Captain Barney has hector's bane and naturally spirited.

Baby Honey has Kestrel's clutches and relentless.

I'll keep this updated and bring more data.
i never knew you got triplet silver buffaloons and i never knew you could get them too