Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Twins, Twins, Triplets!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
So, I lost my membership and trying to get ebon spectre, so I was farming Franky Pinch. I got two quackasaurus in two rounds! Then, I made all my companions do pet wranglin' and got two mini-minotaurs from the same companion! Then, after a week, today, I got three silver buffalooons from the same companion! I'm amazed, but I have to wait to train all of them up because I have too many pets. Have you ever been this lucky?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That is very lucky indeed. Good job there and think about giving those companions a raise!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MadisonWinterHorn on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
So, I lost my membership and trying to get ebon spectre, so I was farming Franky Pinch. I got two quackasaurus in two rounds! Then, I made all my companions do pet wranglin' and got two mini-minotaurs from the same companion! Then, after a week, today, I got three silver buffalooons from the same companion! I'm amazed, but I have to wait to train all of them up because I have too many pets. Have you ever been this lucky?
WOW! Congratulations to you! That is some amazing luck there and pretty darn awesome. I have never been quite that lucky with pet droppings.

Although I did receive a set of twins, but I assure you neither any of my enemies or companions had anything to do with that. I'm still eagerly anticipating which powers/talents they just may grant me-- gotta train and feed 'em right, you know?

As far as in-game goes, I've received lots of pets from wranglin' and bosses but never to your degree of luck. Though, I have been very lucky when it comes to helping others get pets via morphing...which always makes me quite happy!

Again CONGRATS! And I hope your string of good fortune continues.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Nice! Congratulations - and start training the lot!

-Indigo

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations,that's one lucky pet drop there. Train them well and don't forget to spar with that eagle to make them storng.

As far as I know, my luck like a sort of okay luck in general.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful when you hit a lucky streak?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Is there something with pet wrangling I don't know about because I have been putting half of my companions (Btw, lvl 65 privateer so there are plenty of companions doing this.) on pet wrangling for about 2-3 months - since that update came out - and I have still never gotten a pet from it. Is it just rotten luck or is there a trick to this. Anyways, that is very good luck indeed. Teach me your ways!!!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
Is there something with pet wrangling I don't know about because I have been putting half of my companions (Btw, lvl 65 privateer so there are plenty of companions doing this.) on pet wrangling for about 2-3 months - since that update came out - and I have still never gotten a pet from it. Is it just rotten luck or is there a trick to this. Anyways, that is very good luck indeed. Teach me your ways!!!
Umm, I think you have better days with triplet silver buffaloons , and bad ones with only scrimshaw swiss...