Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks Decius for the kitties ^-^

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
After a lovely sparring party with my good friend Friar Sand (Although he hasn't dropped his weapon yet, I guess he doesn't consider us as close as me and the Minotaurs who gave me their weapon on the second try without it being a dedicated farming session) I gathered a mighty 40 thousand gold for 2 hatches with a Ginger Cat cub.
First try with my faithful Lady Harley Armadillo verde, no ginger kitty :(
then I asked Decius for some pet hatching luck, threw my Epic Turtle Lady Molley and BAM I got the Ginger Cat, a cute little fellow named Sir Luna. So I went to the Pirate101 wiki to see what hybrid it makes and was surprised by not 2, not 3, but NINE HYBRIDS! All for morphing 2 ginger cat cubs. So many hybrids that if I hatched all 9 of them I would have more then enough to give one to every single one of my characters!

Btw how could I train my new kitties the fastest using gold bought snacks? Which snacks should I invest in :O? And should I go attempt to get another Ginger cat cub or is the hunt for the hybrids strong enough in the hatchery that training one will likely still result in hatching partners for the hybrids? Also what happens if you morph 2 hybrids with one another? (Like say 2 Chocolate cat cubs together or a Lilac cat cub+ ghostly cat cub)

Wait 2 chocolate cat cubs O.O what if they could make a hybrid like the glowfish!!!! You could call it the double-chocolate cat cub :O

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
After a lovely sparring party with my good friend Friar Sand (Although he hasn't dropped his weapon yet, I guess he doesn't consider us as close as me and the Minotaurs who gave me their weapon on the second try without it being a dedicated farming session) I gathered a mighty 40 thousand gold for 2 hatches with a Ginger Cat cub.
First try with my faithful Lady Harley Armadillo verde, no ginger kitty :(
then I asked Decius for some pet hatching luck, threw my Epic Turtle Lady Molley and BAM I got the Ginger Cat, a cute little fellow named Sir Luna. So I went to the Pirate101 wiki to see what hybrid it makes and was surprised by not 2, not 3, but NINE HYBRIDS! All for morphing 2 ginger cat cubs. So many hybrids that if I hatched all 9 of them I would have more then enough to give one to every single one of my characters!

Btw how could I train my new kitties the fastest using gold bought snacks? Which snacks should I invest in :O? And should I go attempt to get another Ginger cat cub or is the hunt for the hybrids strong enough in the hatchery that training one will likely still result in hatching partners for the hybrids? Also what happens if you morph 2 hybrids with one another? (Like say 2 Chocolate cat cubs together or a Lilac cat cub+ ghostly cat cub)

Wait 2 chocolate cat cubs O.O what if they could make a hybrid like the glowfish!!!! You could call it the double-chocolate cat cub :O
Rachel, the Ginger Cat loves Marleybone main snacks, it likes the sides and desserts, but if you run out of the Marleybone snacks, I've found that they also like Banana Gumbo, Banana stew and of course that universal stand by ( if all else runs out ) Banana Soup!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Mrow!

They love Marelybone main courses: Beast Wellington, Fish fingers & Custard, Kippers, Marleymite Sandwiches, and Stargazy Pies. None of those are normally sold for gold, though - although you can occasionally catch some in the bazaar (esp. since at least three of them were available in the Christmas packages).

The best you can reliably buy are Banana Sandwiches and Banana Burgers (level 4 main courses) from the snack seller in Bestia. Of course, the kitties will like those snacks, but not love them.

Good luck collecting the hybrids!

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Yay I managed to get it to adult pretty quickly :D this morning (1/19th) I got it to adult with the help of my her training overnight. (Also I renamed her to Princess Fang)

Not seeing many ginger cat owners this morning, but hopefully I see some soon