Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Some Questions for Decius

2
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Kit on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Having seen both the Bunnicorn pet and the Bunnicorn in the morphing statue under the same lighting I can safely say that it isn't the lighting. It does indeed have the PINK horn (and pink eyes to match). Even without checking the lighting wouldn't drastically change the blue horn to pink (if it was the case my blue outfit would be turned pink, but that's beside the point).

So the two Bunnicorn pets are different, just like the Aquacorn and the blue Bunnicorn outside are different even though both are (different shades but still) blue.
That poor bunny is already self conscious, if people keep pointing it out it might go a little crazy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9304
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
That poor bunny is already self conscious, if people keep pointing it out it might go a little crazy.
Caerbanog crazy? Or just Bugs Bunny crazy?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1125
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
That poor bunny is already self conscious, if people keep pointing it out it might go a little crazy.
Aren't bunnies kind of crazy by default? Witness One Eyed Jack, for instance. Who goes about playing silly games pretending to be their own nephew and renting rooms to whatever scurvy character tosses them a bit of cash?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Aren't bunnies kind of crazy by default? Witness One Eyed Jack, for instance. Who goes about playing silly games pretending to be their own nephew and renting rooms to whatever scurvy character tosses them a bit of cash?
sounds a little lop-sided if ya ask me...
stormy jen silver

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
Caerbanog crazy? Or just Bugs Bunny crazy?
both I'm guessing.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
21
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Hi there!
I am here just been busy being pulled all over the place.

A - How many total pets have been found to date - Millions upon millions!

B - When counting this number - are you counting the old and the new versions of some of these ( aka pet XX when it had a high loyalty AND pet XX after the change - thus it counts as 2 ? ) - Yes

C - Are there any "Different" hybrids (as in pet skins) that have not been found yet ? - I am not sure and will need to check in on the pet hybrid pages somewhere.

D - Could you perhaps restate the clues that you have give to us that we have not found the hybrid for (so that they are all in one new and current place for us to work on them) - I wish I would have written them all down in 1 spot.

E - Perhaps a clue for something new? It has after all been a while since we have had something to search for. - I will have to ask and see if the other person I have been training up on pets snuck any in lately.
Are there any dinolizard hybrids? I need more dinosaurs in my life.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
21
stormyjensilverdra... on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
sounds a little lop-sided if ya ask me...
stormy jen silver
Lop-sided as in Lop bunnies? Ba-dum ching!

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
47
Iridian Griffinthi... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
Are there any dinolizard hybrids? I need more dinosaurs in my life.
Unfortunately, there are no known Dinolizard hybrids. However, the Dimetrosaur may have more hybrids, including the possibility of an Iguanadon, which also happens to based on another dinosaur.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
21
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
That poor bunny is already self conscious, if people keep pointing it out it might go a little crazy.
It may be self conscious, but I want it as a pet so I can lav it. Bunnies are life. Also dinosaurs.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
70
We need a rainbow monkey pet,a crazy looking rainbow hippie monkey pet with dreadlocks. Also Decius, has KI ever done a thing where you throw a contest to "design" your own pet thingy? I know we had the eyepatch one but what about a pet one. I'll give you some tropical fish if you answer.

Bold Ryan Richardson max lvl
Cruel Bart Sharp lvl 34
Gangly Diego Underhill lvl 27- in training

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
JustSomeRandomGame... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
We need a rainbow monkey pet,a crazy looking rainbow hippie monkey pet with dreadlocks. Also Decius, has KI ever done a thing where you throw a contest to "design" your own pet thingy? I know we had the eyepatch one but what about a pet one. I'll give you some tropical fish if you answer.

Bold Ryan Richardson max lvl
Cruel Bart Sharp lvl 34
Gangly Diego Underhill lvl 27- in training
like WOW what a great suggestion! the pet sounds amazing, and the idea for design-a-pet contest sounds great too! surprised nobody had commented on it yet :3 keep up the great suggestions! :D

stormy jen silver

2