Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Searching for a Quackosaurus Pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Hi everybody I have been trying to find a Quackosaurus for a couple days now but haven't had any luck yet.
I'm not sure which bosses have a chance to drop this pet and is it a uncommon drop?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
If you go to pirate101 central's wiki, you'll be able to see who drops the quackosaurus. Or, if you're not yearning for an original, hang out in the morphing tent on Avery; lots of folks will gladly help out.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
BlackTree25 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Hi everybody I have been trying to find a Quackosaurus for a couple days now but haven't had any luck yet.
I'm not sure which bosses have a chance to drop this pet and is it a uncommon drop?
hi! welcome to the message boards! as far as to where the quackosaurus drops might wanna ask indigo or anercorbie though maybe could google the question as well.. i believe it might be in monquistan vortex but please dont quote me.. I recently got one myself and was through a morph in the morph tent.. I want to say i once got one as a drop from the pyramid place behind rat pack, but got deleted because my backpack was filled with the other drops in there >.< but anyways good luck! if we ever cross paths in the morph tent i will try to help :)
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BlackTree25 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
It's rather rare but any Skull Island boss has a chance to drop one. I got mine from the "Master" in the Prawn's dungeon.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I believe farming eep orp ark ah ah will drop this pet
He is in the sacrifice cave on the Isle Of Doom

Try looking at the wiki if you want to find where he drops

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Thanks everybody for the tips I finally got a Quackosaurus from Frankie Blue Eyes at first I tried getting one from Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah but 28 tries later and I decided to try a different boss.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations! The quacky is one of the cutest pets out there, in my opinion.

28 times smackin' down ol' Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah? 22 more and you win the badge and can recruit him...

-Indigo

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
BlackTree25 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Thanks everybody for the tips I finally got a Quackosaurus from Frankie Blue Eyes at first I tried getting one from Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah but 28 tries later and I decided to try a different boss.
Haha sorry about the frog not giving in to you

I recorded this information when trying to get the Troggy Chief Tamer badge so it did take me a fair amount of attempts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations! The quacky is one of the cutest pets out there, in my opinion.

28 times smackin' down ol' Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah? 22 more and you win the badge and can recruit him...

-Indigo
He ( or she ) has already unlocked ol' Eep, it's only 25 battles.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
True. It just seemed like 50 to me, I suppose...

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
True. It just seemed like 50 to me, I suppose...

-Indigo
If you add the Gortez fight, then there's your 50 battles , yeah, it seemed it took forever to unlock those companions.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
If you add the Gortez fight, then there's your 50 battles , yeah, it seemed it took forever to unlock those companions.
Gortez for me is still a W.I.P I have 7 battles against him

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
4 or 5 of my pirates have Gortez. Only one has Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2014
I haven't gotten a Quackosaurus yet, but I've seen someone morph an ostrich and an orchid chameleon, and they got an Emusaur, which is a purple Quackosaurus! And congratulations on finding the pet!